New 2016 Triple Yellow EcoBoost

Never_Enough

Established Member
Another one in the grille sucks camp. Like them in yellow, though. One of my neighbors has a yellow S550. I think his is a 6 banger, though.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Black out the grille, the lower rear valance, and throw black wheels on it and it would be tits.

That yellow color is very bright, was driving next to one yesterday. I would look for mods that help tone it down a bit.

Nobody buys loud colors to proceed to tone them down. I didn't buy my yellow GC to tone it down & I didn't buy my orange Z to tone it down. =p

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nobody buys loud colors to proceed to tone them down. I didn't buy my yellow GC to tone it down & I didn't buy my orange Z to tone it down. =p

I guess. Not my style.

I almost bought an Interlagos Yellow '10 3.8 Track, and first mod wouldve been black wheels. Love the color, but needs balance.

One of my favorite locals had a SY 04 Cobra with piano black replicas like my redfire, ****ing gorgeous.

I dunno, I guess prefer contrast.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I guess. Not my style.

I almost bought an Interlagos Yellow '10 3.8 Track, and first mod wouldve been black wheels. Love the color, but needs balance.

One of my favorite locals had a SY 04 Cobra with piano black replicas like my redfire, ****ing gorgeous.

I dunno, I guess prefer contrast.

I'm putting polished Weld RT-S S71 wheels on my Z06.

I put black wheels on my IY GC.
IMG_7520.gif

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
I like the contrast between the bright, vibrant colors and dark wheel/tint combos. Really makes the car pop, imo.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I'm putting polished Weld RT-S S71 wheels on my Z06.

I put black wheels on my IY GC.
IMG_7520.gif

Perfect.

I think Atomic Orange is kinda in between, it looks good no matter what wheel you put on it. Black would make it look awesome to add the contrast, but Chrome would also add for that classy look and bring out the metallic.

Users who are viewing this thread