new 2013 Shelby need help..

smoothblue

Established Member
I just bought a 2013 Shelby and I am looking to mod it. What are you guys doing to get more power. I had a 02 supercharged Z06 so I am use to the power. Just looking to learn more about the Shelby. Only looking to hit 700+hp on the stock blower. Thanks

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Like everyone has said, you can contact VMP tuning or Revan racing, both are awesome companies, me personally I love my VMP tune

Clemson

Established Member
I would personally start with tires and suspension. You already have ~600 at the wheels with these beasts! Might as well be able to use it before adding more. Just my opinion.

ThomasL

Established Member
I spoke to Justin yesterday about switching over to E85, I would love to pick up a extra 50hp, what fuel injectors and BAP are you running?

Do it!!! Well worth it. I'm running ID1000 injectors and the VMP booster

OaktownACE

Established Member
Congrats on the GT500. Most 13/14 guys are getting the Revan Racing 13-6 upgrade kit!

I am reading a lot of guys running 93 octane with that kit but I'm looking at 91 here in CA. Anybody know what kind of gains I can expect with 91 and the 13-6 kit? Also, if I don't do a pulley swap, the kit is pretty much a bolt on minus the tune of course, correct?

I forget how long my warranty is for the engine. Losing that is a big hesitation to tune the car.

Users who are viewing this thread