NEW 2010 GT500 Wheels on 04 BLK Vert

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
well looks like im the 2nd person to mount these up thought i have my order in before anyone else. wheels are so beautiful on the cobras i think. i saw the guy with the white coupe posted recently on svt his wheels... so he beat me to it.

anyways ive had the car almost 2 weeks now and as i get more time im getting her back to the car she should have been. i just put on an eibach prokit last night with some buddies help in right at 2 hours. knowing the wheels were comign today i wanted to get the stance right. so here are a few befores of the car:

100_1691.jpg

100_1709.jpg

here is the after...:pop:

100_1723.jpg

100_1719.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1720.jpg

as you can see im in the middle of peeling off the back stickers and doing the touch up paint right now to get all the little rock chips covered. hope you all enjoy the looking at the wheels and stance as much as i do...:D

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Looks good bro! I like the wheels now better than both previous set ups. However with all your pics I found myself not getting that flat far away look that would really tell me if I like them alot :(

Off subject question, why did you sell your KB DSG Cobra?

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
Looks good bro! I like the wheels now better than both previous set ups. However with all your pics I found myself not getting that flat far away look that would really tell me if I like them alot :(

Off subject question, why did you sell your KB DSG Cobra?

i will get better pics just took a few in the driveway before it got dark.

yea sold/traded the dsg for my old blk/blk s trim 93 cobra..more pics to come as i get time

thanks guys cant wait till i get her all lined out. she has come a long way in 2 weeks thats for sure

blk96SVT

Established Member
The third pic from the bottom in your original post is my favorite. Absolutely sick looking on your car.

Users who are viewing this thread