New 08 Pics

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
SID297 said:
The F-450 looks like a real beast, 24,000lb towing cap. and 6000lb payload.
I love it. I am ordering the F450.

08sda.gif

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
i kinda agree about the headlights, they would look better flipped, but at the same time im sure they are much better in the lower position for other drivers in mustangs and what not lol.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
i kinda agree about the headlights, they would look better flipped, but at the same time im sure they are much better in the lower position for other drivers in mustangs and what not lol.
Thats why I like lifted pickups, hitting the rear-views at night is fun.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Production has started on the new trucks:

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=25061

Kentucky Truck Plant opened in 1969 and is exclusively responsible for building the Super Duty line, which includes the F-250 to F-550. The 4.6-million-square-foot facility houses approximately 24 miles of conveyor belts and employs 5,154 people. The plant can assemble 75 vehicles an hour. Since production began in 1969, the plant has produced more than 5 million trucks of various types.

I couldn't find the pricing on the new trucks.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Cool pics.

I'd like to hear one run, I was reading the new 6.4s are real quiet, like a Duramax. That's no fun, I love turning the radio down, rolling down the windows and listening to the motor at a traffic light.

The interior looks more like a luxury car, I guess they were going for the comfort look for guys who have to work in them a lot, like construction people, etc. etc. as I saw on a video.

There is one thing I don't like, the new tow mirrors that are full electronically controlled. Awesome idea, however in the end to me it seems like something else I'll be going to the Ford dealer to buy a replacement motor, regulator, whatever for or another part to warranty issues.

I can see myself in one, but not anytime soon. It's a shame they had to cut loose the 6.0 since now they got all it's issues straightened out. Again, Ford should've just kept the 7.3 for the 3 years after they cancled it and worked it in with the new emission laws. Imagine, factory twin turbo 7.3. It was a proven motor and still is, Powerstroke and the NA.

I was somewhat assuming since new diesel emission laws is to why Ford went TT on the new motor, make everything a little more hotter or something?

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
kinda reminds me of the Wally Wagon from summer vacation. but seriously, i REALLY like the super duty ford trucks. i don't think anything comes close

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I also forgot, it looks like Ford still hasn't stuck a 4'' exhaust on the Powerstroke.

That's one thing I'll say for Dodge's Cummins, I believe they went 4'' within the last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread