Nevada Sightings....

VegasMichael

Established Member
I was at the Rebel on Fort Apache and W. Flamingo the other day and they had 100 octane with a sign that said E85 and that it contained at LEAST 70% ethanol. It was $3.64. Aside from that I would LOVE to put a few gallons of non-ethanol 100 octane in the tank. Which Rebels did you see that had that gas and how much was it?

Doch01

Established Member
I was at the Rebel on Fort Apache and W. Flamingo the other day and they had 100 octane with a sign that said E85 and that it contained at LEAST 70% ethanol. It was $3.64. Aside from that I would LOVE to put a few gallons of non-ethanol 100 octane in the tank. Which Rebels did you see that had that gas and how much was it?

4325 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
100 octane is $6.99

VegasMichael

Established Member
4325 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
100 octane is $6.99

Thanks. If anyone else sees non-ethanol 100 octane at other Rebels please post the address. Someone said there is a station on the west side near MLK that has 93 octane.

WJinLV

Established Member
The weather is gonna get hot soon here in Vegas. Saturday morning Cars and Coffee in Eastern and the 215 is just so-so. Anyone want to plan a weekend morning cruise say Saturday or Sunday mornings for a few hours of spirited driving then breakfast rather than standing around looking under our hoods? Wayne

32v Mach1

Established Member
The weather is gonna get hot soon here in Vegas. Saturday morning Cars and Coffee in Eastern and the 215 is just so-so. Anyone want to plan a weekend morning cruise say Saturday or Sunday mornings for a few hours of spirited driving then breakfast rather than standing around looking under our hoods? Wayne

count me in as long as its not on a sat i have to work.

WJinLV

Established Member
White 2013 stripe delete parked at Faith HS for the lacrosse match Sat 5/18. Squeezed into a very tight space, hope you didnt get any door dings.

imstillclowning

Established Member

Count me in if this is still a go!

04RiceEater

Established Member
Mineral grey or DSG 99-04 GT with black FR500 rims and looked like borla stinger tips spotted near the smiths on south rainbow. Looked clean. This was yesterday around 4pm.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Yesterday about 11.30 on Durango and 215, black new 5.0 with a nice body kit. Tag said VRYFAST, looked and sounded good. I got up next to the guy but he didn't pay me much attention, was in my black 03 cobra. Nice car if your on here.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Spotted grey 07-09 gt500 with black stripes on blue diamond and 215. Me and my buddy both in black 03 cobras sitting at light to turn into silverton. Car looked and sounded great.

97PacificGreen

Established Member
Reno counts right?? Getting off 395 to mill caught a glimpse 03/04
tuqy9etu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread