Established Member
And an orange shinoda gt on kitzke and second by suzies
5uruhuny.jpg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Reno counts right?? Getting off 395 to mill caught a glimpse 03/04
tuqy9etu.jpg

Reno ALWAYS counts!

Yesterday I saw a red 2013 GT500 on Buffalo. A few weeks ago I also saw a cool looking dark green Ford Torino from the early 70s on Blue Diamond. Saw him coming up from behind in the other lane and he slowed and gave me a thumbs up.

byeofcr

Established Member
Whats up everyone?! I just moved out here in february. I have a 2011 GT. do any of you guys have meets? Back in jersey we d all just hang out in the parking lot of dunkin donuts lol. I go to the cars and coffee on eastern every saturday. Looking forward to meeting some of ya!! Or if you see a black gt with LOL SS plates thatd be on the 215

Last edited by a moderator:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Just spotted silver 03-04 cobra merging onto I-15 at like flamingo exit I think, had black bumper inserts and black wheels, got all the way over to the far lane straight away, I was just behind in black 03 cobra.

04RiceEater

Established Member
This Friday the 5th I spotted a torch red vert 03-04 cobra traveling west on blue diamond near the silverton also a black 07-09 gt500 at the light opposite me across from the silverton. Clean cars.

scalarrthu

Established Member
Was driving home from the speedway in my V a few weeks ago (maybe longer) and got to play a little with a white/blue striped GT500 on the 215.

bmitchell373

Established Member
Are there any local meets? Ill i knew of was on Sahara and Jones back behind the del taco but seemd like a rice meet.

97PacificGreen

Established Member
I keep seeing new sn95 cobras on the streets (never when I'm in mine) just wondering if there any of you guys that are in northern Nevada?

Users who are viewing this thread