Nevada Sightings....

VegasMichael

Established Member
Black Shelby on 215. 07-09. Not sure which. He was tailgating a mid 2000 yellow Stang who got out of the way to let him pass.

04RiceEater

Established Member
I often see a black 05+ GT early in the mornings on blue diamond, he is always tearing through traffic, I guess it's a kid cause I think he turns and goes to the school close to where I live.

WJinLV

Established Member
I guess this isn't really a sighting but here is my friends 2013 GT500. 980rwhp 3.6 mammoth, stock motor, stock clutch. I doubt he posts here.

2013-shelby.jpg

2013-shelby-motor.jpg

Yup, we all know that car. Heard it was 1050HP.

GTIZZL

Established Member
I saw a dsg looking 07-09 gt500 with silver stripes last night around 9pm on Las vegas blvd and warm springs.

Torchy

Established Member
A couple weeks ago I saw a DIB GT with black wheels. Anyone here?

32v Mach1

Established Member
saw a white termy on a trailer with a massive turbo in the grill and i think it had a chute on the back, was being pulled by a chev or gmc dually with huge wheels. was on i think its eastgate and warm springs in henderson

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Saw a 2012 gt500 red strip delete and this time was in the cobra he didn't even look at me let alone try and run for fun. Sad day

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
saw a white termy on a trailer with a massive turbo in the grill and i think it had a chute on the back, was being pulled by a chev or gmc dually with huge wheels. was on i think its eastgate and warm springs in henderson

That's owned by a guy named Jason. He's got a few vids on YouTube. That thing is a beast!

Users who are viewing this thread