Need help with the engine bay set-up!

VancityCobra21

Established Member
So I have been thinking about dressing up my engine bay a bit more, and I was thinking of picking up the "Terminator" radiator cover from bangastang, however I already have "Terminator" coil covers.

If I was to go ahead with the "Terminator" radiator cover would it be over the top with the whole terminator theme?

Do you guys have any other suggestions as to how to dress-up this engine bay?

Thanks in advance!!!:beer:

(Sorry about the crappy quality, the photos were taken with my phone)
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
So I have been thinking about dressing up my engine bay a bit more, and I was thinking of picking up the "Terminator" radiator cover from bangastang, however I already have "Terminator" coil covers.

If I was to go ahead with the "Terminator" radiator cover would it be over the top with the whole terminator theme?

Do you guys have any other suggestions as to how to dress-up this engine bay?

Thanks in advance!!!:beer:

(Sorry about the crappy quality, the photos were taken with my phone)
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx
Hey man, Just letting you know you can get a plan cover without the terminator on it... it is in the 99-04 section from bangastang. If you're worried about over doing it. That's why I never got that one...lol

ctgreddy

Established Member
some paint or powder coat on the valve covers really helps, along with painting the blower. I painted my blower black and got the vc's done wrinkle red, and painted the coil covers black for now until i buy nicer ones. here's a rough pic I took of it. I'm waiting on getting a new tb/plenum and i'll also be painting the pulley bridge/tensioner soon as well.

2AFD79A4-6B21-4335-A5AE-F253D052136D-3501-000002BE3045FBA2.jpg

VancityCobra21

Established Member
What happened to your photo(s)?

I'm not sure I uploaded them twice already and they seem to disappear the next day or in a few hours for some strange reason. The pictures were originally taken off my phone, is there a proper way to insert the pics on here? I'm not that great with computers.

selbyvince

Established Member
i just bought those same "terminator" coil covers, and their "terminator" radiator cover a couple hours ago lol, so i guess well find out if y'all think its over the top here real soon lol.

VancityCobra21

Established Member
i just bought those same "terminator" coil covers, and their "terminator" radiator cover a couple hours ago lol, so i guess well find out if y'all think its over the top here real soon lol.

I'd love to see how that turned out, when it's all done up, would you mind posting a few pictures on this thread or even creating a new one with those pictures?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the coil covers and radiator cover both having 'Terminator' on them might be a bit much, but when Vince posts up his engine bay after the install we'll get a better idea. Might end up looking just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread