Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Nice, but you could do better!

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nazman

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Need some help. Im about to drop some cash for some new wheels for the hoopty. I want to know what you guys think. I have narrow it down to these True Forged wheels and they will look like these:

Chicane RS Model Satin Black, Brushed Studs

IMG_8492Medium.jpg

The three options are listed, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Naz

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I vote yes. Your car is sick already, but these will make down right disgusting (in a good way, but I'm white so I don't know how to take sick to a whole new level) :)

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Hey, Naz. Not a big fan of the multi-piece rivet/fastner-look at all (they look too complicated...contrived to me) ...or anything other than 5-point star type wheels ('01, 03, Cobra R or Saleens) on the New Edge. But, that's just me. I like the black with silver lip on your current wheels though.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hey, Naz. Not a big fan of the multi-piece rivet/fastner-look at all (they look too complicated...contrived to me) ...or anything other than 5-point star type wheels ('01, 03, Cobra R or Saleens) on the New Edge. But, that's just me. I like the black with silver lip on your current wheels though.

It's a 3 piece wheel so they aren't for looks.

Naz I those wheels IMO would look great on your car:thumbsup:! Also they are easy as hell to clean in that color.

Tremor

NO MERCY
Hey Guys,

Need some help. Im about to drop some cash for some new wheels for the hoopty. I want to know what you guys think. I have narrow it down to these True Forged wheels and they will look like these:

Chicane RS Model Satin Black, Brushed Studs

IMG_8492Medium.jpg

The three options are listed, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Naz

Are you buying these from Steve ?

They look good :coolman:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
It's a 3 piece wheel so they aren't for looks.

Naz I those wheels IMO would look great on your car:thumbsup:! Also they are easy as hell to clean in that color.

Understood...but you still have to look at them. Stronger...lighter is better for sure, but if that were the only measure there wouldn't be a reason for this thread.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like them a lot, but they only really work if you're car is slammed, imo. That style wheel in an 18 has a tendency to look small. They'd look sick though, so I'm voting yes.

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
+1...always thought the anthracite (or black chrome) wheels with polished lip looked real good on white or black NE Cobra's. TF says they can make their wheels with or without fasteners...interesting. They've got some real sharp designs.

Users who are viewing this thread