Need Feedback Concerning Shifter For Gt500!!!

TAHOE GT

Established Member
I'd seriously consider buying a shifter. I like the precise feel of a great shifter. I too, agree that the stock shifter is much better than any previous factory effort, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Also, with close 13k miles on my stock shifter, I feel like it's starting to get looser. If you don't build one, I'll buy a Tri-Ax. I've been waiting to see an MGW.

bullittman

Established Member
George, I have the FRPP, and it is about 30% shorter than stock. I would consider yours if you build because of past experience with your products.

Ron

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
this shifter will not work in the vette or the viper or any other car besides a mustang that uses a t6060.

poopeater

Established Member
I had initially planned on getting a shifter for my car, but after driving it these past few months and seeing what a pain in the ass it is to swap, I'm just going to leave the stock one in there. The stock one is 'good enough', IMO.

commando

Established Member
Yeah...I liked the steeda on my 03 cobra too...until I tried and bought the orange handle MGW then put the steeda 4 sale on ebay. IMHO.. you guys build quality stuff and I'd probably buy one just because I know there IS improvement to be had. I LOVED my orange handle in my 03. One of the best upgrades I made.

Users who are viewing this thread