Need a pic to satisfy the pigs!

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Guys,

I just came out of court for a tinted window ticket and even with my doctors letter of recommendation they still said I need to remove the tint. Here is my problem. There is no way I will take the tint off. I need to provide a picture of my car with out tinted side windows. Anyone out there with a pick of a sonic blue with chrome wheels without tinted windows step up please.

:cuss:

Thanks for the help.

Mike

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I have a sonic blue with chrome, no tint ...

But ... do you have your FRONT window tinted? I have side tints on my Saturn and NO ONE ever pulls me over for them.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
I have a sonic blue with chrome, no tint ...

But ... do you have your FRONT window tinted? I have side tints on my Saturn and NO ONE ever pulls me over for them.

I have my rear windows and doors done. This is the first time that I have been pulled over for this since I have owned the car. My old car had the windows done and I was able to get it dismissed in court with the same note a year ago. WTF!

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I got 3 tickets for tints since 1996:

Bridgeview, Hometown and East Dundee.

I just paid the local fine and that's it, not on record or anything. I was pulled over either early AM or late PM when no one was on the road, I was just targeted.

Originally posted by BLUBYU2
I have my rear windows and doors done. This is the first time that I have been pulled over for this since I have owned the car. My old car had the windows done and I was able to get it dismissed in court with the same note a year ago. WTF!

gnxs

Established Member
Guys,

I just came out of court for a tinted window ticket and even with my doctors letter of recommendation they still said I need to remove the tint. Here is my problem. There is no way I will take the tint off. I need to provide a picture of my car with out tinted side windows. Anyone out there with a pick of a sonic blue with chrome wheels without tinted windows step up please.

:cuss:

Thanks for the help.

Mike

I also carry a doctor's note from my eye doctor about my medical condition requiring protection from sunlight because of eye sensitivity. When I got pulled over in Aurora, IL the cop actually suggested a doctor note if I had a condition, which I obtained.

Question: Can I ask what reason they gave you for not honoring the note? The law specifically mentions medical exemptions.

Illinois Law concerning Tint

Just wondering in case I need to defend myself with my doctor's note in court too. I work in Naperville and live in Oswego, both hard-ons for tint, even though mine is SUPER-light (50%).

RJCobra

Established Member
Re: Re: Need a pic to satisfy the pigs!

Originally posted by gnxs
I also carry a doctor's note from my eye doctor about my medical condition requiring protection from sunlight because of eye sensitivity. When I got pulled over in Aurora, IL the cop actually suggested a doctor note if I had a condition, which I obtained.

Question: Can I ask what reason they gave you for not honoring the note? The law specifically mentions medical exemptions.

Just wondering in case I need to defend myself with my doctor's note in court too. I work in Naperville and live in Oswego, both hard-ons for tint, even though mine is SUPER-light (50%).

Why can't you just wear sunglasses?

maoun

Established Member
i wouldn't be caught dead with pictures of dano's ugly car....jeesh....that puke colored thing is pretty bad..

i'm with mike, has that thing ever seen a car wash? jeesh!

gnxs

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Need a pic to satisfy the pigs!

Originally posted by RJCobra
Why can't you just wear sunglasses?

Headlights at night (both head-on and from the side at intersections) also present problems for people with light sensitivity problems. In fact it's much worse than sunlight because it's not constant.

I think using my shades at night would create more of a danger.

SonicBlue03

Established Member
I agree, I have a really hard time at night with oncoming headlights. Not so much in the city, probably because the city lights help keep my eyes adjusted.

Highway driving is what kills me, a lot of drivers don't dim their lights for oncoming traffic when separated by a median. :cuss:

And another thing, what's the deal with people not turning off their highbeams after I pass them. Of course, if they bother me, I just lean into with my right foot and the light problem goes away. :burnout:

akaeric

Established Member
Man Illnois has a stiff law. Tnted film comes off easy with the right stuff.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Re: Re: Need a pic to satisfy the pigs!

Originally posted by gnxs

They stated that the note from the eye doctor was not valid since he is not a physician he is an OD not an MD. They are all full of bullshit and all they want to do is screw with people with cars they wish they could have. Ballbags. :cuss:

RJCobra

Established Member
I'm an MD (although not an opthalmologist), but I can't think of any medical condition or retinopathy that necessitates darker than legal window tint (or any tint for that matter). What's the diagnosis?

n0xlf

Established Member
Originally posted by RJCobra
I'm an MD (although not an opthalmologist), but I can't think of any medical condition or retinopathy that necessitates darker than legal window tint (or any tint for that matter). What's the diagnosis?

That would be retinal wantdarktintopathy, which is very similar to many of the conditions that relate to insurance claims for neck and spinal injuries diagnosed by your local chiropractor, as well as cases that require the use of medicinal marijuana....

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Need a pic to satisfy the pigs!

Will this work?
pigfly.gif

Users who are viewing this thread