NEBOC First Meet April 8th ('06 Season Starts)

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Double"O" said:
Man i wish i could hang out with you guys again this year but i am moving to Florida at the end of this month

It was a good time up here but the Navy has other plans for me

We'll always keep an eye out for ya ... As well as any of the SSOM crew .. Stay safe and see ya when you get back

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
I actually met up with you guys a few years back with my buddy Chris with the 93 Cobra. Was a great time and I'll be there this year with my 03 cobra and a few others cant wait :)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
we usually meet in Tewksbury Cracker Barrell @ 2, then cruise down to the Woburn Mall for 2.30, then offto RI.
CR is exit 39 off 495, its right off the highway

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Update 3/31: I just got to fill everyone in on this...

We have Mike coming to the A&W again with his FORD GT Supercar.. I talked to him today and he said he'll stop in and hang out.

I think he had a good time with us last year because he sounded excited to meet with us again.. And he has a lil mustang secret as well, But I'll let him tell everyone

1 Week to Go !!!

chuckstang

Established Member
Ahhh, yes!
I am not working sat the 8th and will be able to attend :)
I have never hung with you guys, but it sounds like a good time and I look forward to meeting yall :-\

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
Awesome, DC!! I didn't know you posted this up here too!! I'm going to be in attendance as well, and tell Mike he should cruise with us. Anyone on the fence about this, please do come along. It's a great time, and it's awesome having 20-30 stangs cruising on the highway together!!!

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
bullitt5177 said:
Awesome, DC!! I didn't know you posted this up here too!!

I'm trying to get the good word out in as many places as possible for the 1st meet of 2006 ...

Let's see if we can break that old record of 65-70 cars at a first event of the season...

1 Week To Go !!! Pray for blue skys and warm cruising temps

RossSVT

Established Member
Looks like the weather may not hold out for us. I'll be attending after I see the weather report on Friday night. Hope it holds. Detailing the car and taking it out of storage on Thursday. :thumbsup:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
we can always resort to Sunday, looks like that will be the good day....will keep posted!

Users who are viewing this thread