NEBOC First Meet April 8th ('06 Season Starts)

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Final Update for Event :

We are going for the whole thing !! A 2 DAY EVENT

April 8th and 9th.. There will be members and more in attendance on both days... We decided this would be good for everyone , because some people had thier schedules arranged already for Saturday..

So, I will see everyone on Both days !!

-DC

http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7502

New England Stangers,

The time has come again, we are all about to come out of a looonnnnng stang hibernation here in New England and are ready to enjoy yet another season of NEBOC events. Everyone is welcome to come on by and check out the fun.

This one event in particular has been a large one in the past when it comes to getting out in your ride to help rid yourself of that stang cabin fever we all suffer from up north... SO SEE U THERE

----------------------------------------

Event: A&W 1st Meet of the Season

Date: Sunday April 9th @ 4 PM

Place: A&W N.Smithfield RI --> Directions

-----------------------------------------

NEBOC.org

-DC

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Man i wish i could hang out with you guys again this year but i am moving to Florida at the end of this month

It was a good time up here but the Navy has other plans for me

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
thats down by me..ill try to swing by if the car is driving...

RossSVT

Established Member
Be there weather permitting and if my damn FR500's every come in!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
RossSVT said:
Be there weather permitting and if my damn FR500's every come in!

where and when did you order?? I ordered mine thursday and got the tracking number friday.... :shrug:

RossSVT

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
where and when did you order?? I ordered mine thursday and got the tracking number friday.... :shrug:

Looks like 18's are the problem. Chrome and black staggered specificly.

I ordered from Cruizinconcepts in January. :sleeping: and ordered the staggered chrome. The problem with the replicas is that there is only one mfg. who has the rights to produce FR500 and that's OE wheels in Texas. They under ordered for the first shipment of the year. So instead of a 40' container of wheels they received a 20' container. 350 wheels for the entire country. The container was held in port for customs inspections then the black FR's failed DOT and there were only sivler and chrome left. Since they have been out of stock on 18's since Dec 05 who knows when I will get the wheels. :mj:

RossSVT

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
mine are 18" Silver...will be here Thursday!

You are one of the lucky ones! Good for you! ;-)

Just sucks that I need to wait again. But it will be worth the wait. I have new BFG's in the garage waiting for the new wheels. Sold the Nitto's and stock chrome wheels within 5 min. of letting some one down here know they were for sale. Car is on blocks! :uh oh:

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
oh man i would really wanna come and see some stangs, maybe i will but i have snow tires still on lol, hopefully i will order some black bullets with tires really soon.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
RossSVT said:
You are one of the lucky ones! Good for you! ;-)

Just sucks that I need to wait again. But it will be worth the wait. I have new BFG's in the garage waiting for the new wheels. Sold the Nitto's and stock chrome wheels within 5 min. of letting some one down here know they were for sale. Car is on blocks! :uh oh:

deff worth the wait...

Users who are viewing this thread