NE Ohio Roll Call

RioRed97SVT

Established Member
Wellington (lorain county) here.

97 Cobra and 2000 s/c Saleen speedster in my stable.

Actually wanted to let you guys in NE Ohio know about a Dyno day going on over at Bigshotdyno in Hudson. Our Ohio chapter over at Mustanglife.com are putting it together. Heres a link, check it out...its gonna be a blast!! If your free that day, grab your stang and come on out :beer:

http://ml.truckmoxie.com/forums/topic.ten?id=58917

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
Bigshot is only about 10 minutes from my house. Live down the street from a few people that run it or just work there.

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
Hey CANTONRACER, what color is your lightning? I live in the Falls.
It wouldn't happen to be red would it?

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
LOL Felix what the hell are you doin' on this site? Anyway, count me in.

SNKBITE

Established Member
So this is where all you guys hang out. No wonder I never see you on the street.
I will be getting the 11 SC SNK out of the garage and going down to Virginia next week (weather permitting) for some data logging and then a new hand held 4 bank programmer from Mike Troyer.
This should be a fun year.
I know some of you, we will all have to meet up one night this Summer ( Lightnings and Cobras) and put on our own little SVT show. Any suggestions?
Marc

Gastrader1

Established Member
The local chapter of the SVTOA is hosting a Dyno Day on April 10. We are also hosting two Test and Tunes at Quaker City Raceway, June 13 and September 12. Gates open at 9 AM racing and car show begins at 10 AM - 6 PM. Trophies to be given to all winners. All cars are welcome. Contact Dave Untch at 330-783-2078 or [email protected] or Brian Shafranek at 412-922-0693 or [email protected] for more information.

SNKBITE

Established Member
Lets go NE Ohio Cobra and Lightning owners. Get signed up for the April 10th dyno in Washington,Pa. I am going and would like to see as many of you there as possible...:beer:

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Why don't I ever run into any o you guys on the road? Would be fun to see another '03 every now and again...
By the way, I live in Parma Heights by the metroparks and parmatown if you're familiar with the area.

snakecharmr99

Established Member
Hey Mike, I'm right around the corner from you, in Garfield Heights. If and when the weather breaks, we will have to meet up. I don't see too many 03's either, but there are a few around. Mine is not really a daily driver and spends most of its time in the garage (usually torn apart and on jackstands, LOL).

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Looks like you have done quite a bit to your car to get it that quick. Mine is still stock from the factory (got it last march) because I still haven't decided if I want to scrap the warranty on a 12 thousand dollar motor yet. Though if I do decide to mod, I'm not sure if I wanna go the Apten and smaller pulley route, or just bite the bullet and go with the KB swap. I'm assuming you went with the KB swap.

SNKBITE

Established Member
Hey Bob, where do you run? I am usually at Dragway 42 during the week, and at Quaker City on weekends (Saturday).
I have run the Lightning at Norwalk,but not the Cobra yet.
I live in North canton, and work at the Ford Plant at Walton Hills.

Users who are viewing this thread