NE Ohio Roll Call

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
I'm just north of Akron. What's up C-dawggg. Haha I don't have a Cobra yet, but I'll probably buy yours when you're tired of it(if you get tired of it). All I have is this boosted Honda, it's ok for now though.:beer:

02_Lightning

Established Member
I am located over in Medina... I don't have an 03 Cobra, but I do have a 93 Cobra, and a 2002 Lightning.... and in search of a 2003 black anniversary Cobra coupe.
SNKBITE is in North Canton and has an 03 sonic blue Cobra.

Last edited by a moderator:

02_Lightning

Established Member
QUKSVT has a 2001 white Lightning and is in the columbus area... he's a Columbus firefighter.
I have another buddy that has a white 2002 Lightning that is on the North side of Columbus near Polaris Pkwy.

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
It wasnt till after a posted i seen the NE part of the Subject ,Thx for not slaming me. But glad to hear there are a few people in my area, Keep me posted if there is any thing going on in the columbus area And even in NE ohio i can enjoy a nice ride every once in while! :rockon:

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
I'm in Columbus, but was raised in Cleveland some i'm up that way about once a month or so.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by 99Lightning
SNKBITE is in North Canton and has an 03 sonic blue Cobra.

Yep, and it's pretty damn nice. I have seen him quite a few times.

02_Lightning

Established Member
You should come out and run with us at 42 here in the spring. I am working hard on getting the Lightning to launch correctly so I will be spending a few nights at that track. Once I get it, then I am moving on to Norwalk to grab some good times.

UB2SLO

Established Member
Go to 42 on tuesday nights "Import Nite" Not too many people there on that nite. You can get many runs in then.

BlackCobra96

Eastside suburbs here, and like everyone else, my Cobra is in hibernation. Everyone going to Norwalk Smackdown in May? A bunch of Mustang fans rent out the track. PM me if interested. It'd be nice to make the trip in a pack.

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
Originally posted by UB2SLO
Go to 42 on tuesday nights "Import Nite" Not too many people there on that nite. You can get many runs in then.

IM not sure What this 42 is? Must be something up north. Please help me understand someone.:bowdown:

predator

Established Member
He is talking about Dragway 42....as it use to be called 30 years ago when I was last there. Whoops.....did I say that? ;-) It was a great place then, bt I hear it is not near the track it use to be. Play at 42......serious biz at Norwalk from my understanding.

Good to see the Cobra/Lightning community is alive and well back home. Born in Lakewood (Cleveland) and grew up in Brookpark. Miss the cruise nights we use to have in Strongsville back in the day. I am retired military and live in VA right now. I still have family back there I come visit. Might need to cruise the Cobra back home when the hibernation is over and catch up with the rest of you. :beer:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Tuesdays are Test 'n Tune for 10 bucks, I think. You do get a lot of runs.

Decent track from my experiences. I wish I could compare it to Norwalk, but that's a little too far for me.

UB2SLO

Established Member
Norwalk is a much better track than 42 but you only get 1 pass every 5 hours. 42 you get about 2 an hour. My time are always better at norwalk.

Users who are viewing this thread