NC/SC Meet and Greet

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Well there is a local club I'm part of that has a small meeting next Thursday. The 30th. It is actually the last Thursday of every month. Last turnout we had like 12 to 15 cars. Just a small meet and kinda hang out then sometimes we catch a bite to eat. Then that following weekend will be the show at pro dyno. Who ever is down for that lmk like to have a group to cruise with.

Lukass

Established Member
Hey white knight. I had a lug nut issue with new rims and extended studs. 3 stores later I got it sorted got there around 2:30 Was in a black 03 vert. Dyno'd the car but it's running lean so he bailed at 4600rpm. I have battery light coming on and off so I'm going to replace alternator and then see if it fixes the lean condition

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Oh man I was there but left around 2:30. I must have just missed you. Hate to hear about your car running lean. How long have you owned it? My car was running lean when I 1st bought it but Rob fixed that problem for me.
If you get it fixed lmk. Maybe we can meet up at that little show I was talking about next Thursday. As of now we have like 14 coming. If not then maybe at the pro dyno show.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Oh man I was there but left around 2:30. I must have just missed you. Hate to hear about your car running lean. How long have you owned it? My car was running lean when I 1st bought it but Rob fixed that problem for me.
If you get it fixed lmk. Maybe we can meet up at that little show I was talking about next Thursday. As of now we have like 14 coming. If not then maybe at the pro dyno show.

Where's the show next Thursday? I've been trying to link up with people for awhile now, but something always comes up. I'm east of you guys, close to Sanford, but I'm down for a drive if the weather's nice.

Pruitt146

Established Member
Guys come on out Saturday. This should be a good cruise in.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 114

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
ok sorry for absence work has been crazy this week. so here we go hope to answer everyone questions. the little meet n greet with local mustang club next thursday the 30th will be a discount tire at concord mills mall concord nc. had a great time last meet and will be attending this one. great group of guys. last i checked 14 was supposed to be attending and possibly now maybe more, haven't checked recently. it would be great to meet at the quaker steak and lube parking lot then ride in together at discount tire if anyone is interested. aslo the pro dyno show that is held that following saturday the first i will be going to as well. so make sure you register to go. should be a great time. just lmk if you can go or not so i can try to get a numberon a group to cruise with. plan is to meet at concord mills for the pro dyno show for now, i will get a time on that this weekend. will consider other places if anyone has any ideas. just lmk.
also travis won't beable to make this car show saturday have to work. weekends from here till after christmas will be crazy with the job. this is my busy time of year. i made sure though to be off next weekend though been looking forward to it too long. anymore questions that I didn't get answered or covered just lmk.
thx guys

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Oh sorry thought I did. The meet at discount tire is at 7pm. It is a mixture of mustangs not all Cobras. And pro dyno if you go on to the page here that nastynotch stated and click on link it tells everything.

662HP

Established Member
Whiteknight, I should be able to make the meet at discount tire. I'm definitely going to the show at Pro Dyno but I'll be coming from Rock Hill so I won't be able to make any cruises into it.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Well I did it on my iPhone not sure if it would make a difference by doing it on pc or not. Yeah checked trash email nothing. I'm going to try again today on the computer though and see if that does any different.

Lukass

Established Member
Got the alternator fixe and car made 608 hp. Still slightly lean but that was measured after cats at the tailpipe. I want to pull cats and check again to see if they are causing a lean reading. I want to go to the pro dyno show as well

Lukass

Established Member
No I have not. Not sure car is show worthy lol. I need to finish waxing it. Do you have to register before hand or can you register at the show?

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Yeah have to register. There will be no registering the day of so make sure you do it today. And man it don't matter clean or not still come and enjoy the show with it. Hope to see you there.

racerbox77

Established Member
Subing in. I'm in south of Charlotte area. Met Lukass at the Golden Corral dyno day. C&C is tomorrow but it's gonna rain.

Users who are viewing this thread