NC/SC Meet and Greet

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Small meet up at hooters at concord mills mall bfor cars and coffee tomorrow then cruising to show. Meeting 8am and wanting no later than 8:10. If interested lmk on here please so I'll know if I need to wait on anyone.

racerbox77

Established Member
Small meet up at hooters at concord mills mall bfor cars and coffee tomorrow then cruising to show. Meeting 8am and wanting no later than 8:10. If interested lmk on here please so I'll know if I need to wait on anyone.
Before Cars and coffee? That's super early? I'll be in my black 93 Cobra at C&C about 830am

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Yeah racer just meeting up with local friends then we cruising to C&C. We r not eating just place to all get together and cruise. I'll c u there man. Should be around 8:30 myself as well.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Having a little meet up tomorrow with a local mustang club. Will be at the Golden Corral on independence. Starts at 3pm and goes to whenever. Meeting a buddy at the starlight regal cinema on 29 in Charlotte. Then cruising there. Anyone interested in meeting me there or somewhere in Harrisburg then can go to the theater Lmk. Meeting at theater at 1:30pm. Would like to cruise with some other terminator guys. Hit me up!

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Charlotte cars and coffee tomorrow morning. There will be five of us meeting and cruising there.(mixture not all mustangs/Cobras). We are meeting in best buy parking lot at concord mills. Meeting there around 8:00am. Keep an eye on thread invade anything changes I will keep it updated if so. Lmk if interested.

JPs2013GT500

I can count to potato
Established Member
Does anyone know when the Pro Dyno fall cruise in is? I deleted the email and do not see it on their site calendar.

I still had the email (November 7th):

Annual Fall Cruise-In Sponsored by SVTCobraClub.com
The SCMC/Pro Dyno Annual Fall Cruise-In is coming up on November 7th. Show time is 9am - 3pm. For this years cruise-in, we have changed a few things and wanted to bring it to your attention:

• Registration is ONLINE only. Form can be found at www.svtcobraclub.com/prodynoregistrationform.html

• Car show entry is $10. This $10 will gain you access to the judged portion of the car show, making you eligible for awards, 2 lunch tickets, and 6 50/50 raffle tickets.

• If you are not participating in the judged portion of the car show, meal tickets will cost $5, 50/50 raffle tickets will cost $5 as well. Children will eat for free.

• Canned goods donations will be taken up. You can also donate 5 cans in lieu of the $5 for the car show registration.

• Cash entry fee and canned goods will be donated to the Pilgrim's Inn of Rock Hill, SC.

• Entry fee to be paid at the show, and is CASH ONLY.

• Pro Dyno will be doing a toy drive for Toys for Tots. We will be selling Pro Dyno bracelets for $5, and will be accepting toy donations. A special raffle will be held for those who purchase a Pro Dyno bracelet.

• Awards will be given out for the Best in Class as in years past. We will also have a "Crystal Horse Award" that will be given to the Overall Best in Show.

Looking forward to another great show everyone!

slow06

Established Member
Anyone going to this? If so where are you guys meeting up at and what time? This got moved to the 14th right?

Users who are viewing this thread