NC/SC Meet and Greet

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Nc meet

I will play pruitt :poke: So where is it gooing to be? I am bringing my car out this time! I am busting ass this week to get it done! Im ion the shop as we speak!

It's going to be at the hooters near concord mills mall, concord nc. As of now the weather is still going to be nice so it is still on. I'm going to make a list on here either tonight or tomorrow morning of who exactly is going so I can get a number and possible have it where we all can park side by side. I was thinking sometime around 11 to 12. Would that be good with everyone?

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Anybody still down for this? If not it's cool. There is a big car show oct. 19 at Quaker streak. Concord nc. Up at concord mills. There will be powercurve Motorsports there with the dyno. 60 dollars for three pulls. Good guys nice cars and food. So if interested lmk.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
So here is more info for the 19th of oct. It starts at 10am and goes till the afternoon. It is 60 for up to 3 pulls on the dyno. Since it starts at 10 I would like for everyone to meet at the concord mills parking lot. At the best buy at no later than 9:30am. Then from there we will all cruise to Quaker steak as a group. If any questions just ask or pm. Just lmk for sure when u can make it or not.

Lukass

Established Member
This has been moved to Golden Corral because apparently QS&L has closed.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Wow... The QS&L also closed in Pineville... Food wasn't that good but beer was cold and cheap.

So are you guys still meeting up before hand and going to the Golden Corral?

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Yes Luckass we are still meeting bfor the cruise to Golden Corral. Meeting at concord mills mall at the best buy parking lot at 9:15 please no later. It will be a 25 min cruise to Golden Corral all highway. If you need to contact me just pm or reply on here I will keep a constant check on it.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Alright that's cool or if u want to meet somewhere else just knew concord mills is a good known spot to meet at. Either way man it will be nice to meet some other terminator guys in the area.

662HP

Established Member
You guys are talking 9:15AM?
I wish I could make it up there... I work in Uptown Charlotte but I live all the way down in Edgemoor, SC.

Whiteknight, please shoot me a PM if you guys do a cruise closer to home or on a weekday/friday evening.

I just picked up my 2014 GT500 on Thursday. I upgraded from a 2011 5.0. BIG upgrade.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Yes sir 9am. Lmk if you change your mind Asap if you can make it. And yeah I'll let you if we do something on a weekday. Now there is a car show on November 1st at pro dyno in fort mill. Me as well as some other cobra will be attending that. More than welcome to join. And Congrates on the 14 gt500. Beast of a car! If you are interested in the show at pro dyno lmk i can get more info on That for you.

662HP

Established Member
Thanks for the grats! I definitely won't be able to make it. I had to get up early this morning and drive to work to pick up something I forgot... Doh. I need at least one day of sleeping in on the weekend.

After making that last post, I joined the SCMC and registered my car to be in the show! I'll see you guys there!

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
As of now no one will be at concord mills to meet me of that I know of so I won't be there at 9. If anyone does want to meet there lmk bfor 8:45 after that hope just to meet everyone at the show it self.

Users who are viewing this thread