NANO / Nitrous Outlet wet kit for sale

NTXRockr

Established Member
Just an update: I've added a nitrous outlet purge kit, extra jets (35-50-75-100-125-150 shots) and an inline bottle pressure gauge to the kit to use for the time being. Price overall is still the same for the kits, so if you buy the kit I'm throwing the $100 purge, $40 gauge and extra jets in for free!!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Weekly bump!!! I also have a remote bottle opener that I'm throwing in for free, as well as a Steeda cupholder switch unit. Looking to move this ASAP, so for those interested in just specific items (NANO kit, plate/hardlines, etc) let me know!

NTXRockr

Established Member
I know its off topic but the way your valve cover breather is set-up its causing un metered air to enter your engine.

How do you figure? The driver's side breather line runs from the valve cover to the intake tube ahead of the throttle body...if you look just in front of the nitrous solenoid you see it's capped (I've since changed that to a plug as it was hitting the solenoid). The passenger side connects after the throttle body, and I'm still running the stock pcv line and pcv valve (either going with a separator or breather there too). No air is getting into the intake track except the flow that's coming through the air filter...

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I know its off topic but the way your valve cover breather is set-up its causing un metered air to enter your engine.

I noticed that as well.

Need to cap the intake bung and put a filter on the opposite side valve cover, same as the driver's.

GLWS op

N20JUNKY

Established Member
How do you figure? The driver's side breather line runs from the valve cover to the intake tube ahead of the throttle body...if you look just in front of the nitrous solenoid you see it's capped (I've since changed that to a plug as it was hitting the solenoid). The passenger side connects after the throttle body, and I'm still running the stock pcv line and pcv valve (either going with a separator or breather there too). No air is getting into the intake track except the flow that's coming through the air filter...

You either need a breather on each valve cover or both hooked up like factory. The way it's hooked up now is it'll pull a air past the rings through that filter on the drivers side valve cover and that air isn't metered

NTXRockr

Established Member
You either need a breather on each valve cover or both hooked up like factory. The way it's hooked up now is it'll pull a air past the rings through that filter on the drivers side valve cover and that air isn't metered

Oh I see what you're saying, the intake will pull air into the motor through the breather on the drivers side and across through the passenger side connection...I didn't think about that, good catch! I'll fix it ASAP

I had to go to a breather on the drivers side as the plate setup won't give enough clearance for the line to connect to the jlt due to the proximity of the solenoid and connection in the intake. I put a breather on the passenger side for a day but swapped back due to all the fumes entering into the cabin, so I'm waiting to buy a Peterson breather and run both sides to it BUT I'm running it down low in the front and not up by the battery like I've seen the Boss and Cobra Jet guys do (that puts more fumes into the cabin).

N20JUNKY

Established Member
Oh I see what you're saying, the intake will pull air into the motor through the breather on the drivers side and across through the passenger side connection...I didn't think about that, good catch! I'll fix it ASAP

I had to go to a breather on the drivers side as the plate setup won't give enough clearance for the line to connect to the jlt due to the proximity of the solenoid and connection in the intake. I put a breather on the passenger side for a day but swapped back due to all the fumes entering into the cabin, so I'm waiting to buy a Peterson breather and run both sides to it BUT I'm running it down low in the front and not up by the battery like I've seen the Boss and Cobra Jet guys do (that puts more fumes into the cabin).

:beer:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Just saw your car photo...you're on GOL and the Tampa KOTS, right? What made you decide to sell the 'Vette and go with the 5.0??? Welcome to the club :beer:

Thanks. Ya, I admin over on GAL and all that. I was just ready for something new. The vette was great and I loved every minute but I wanted to try a whole new platform. I saw my grabber blue car on the dealer lot and fell in love and had to have it.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Prices and accessories updated!!! As I wait for someone to buy this off of me, I'm adding components to it to make it more complete...this last week I've added the purge, remote bottle opener, NHRA valve and 180* blowdown tube. Price is STILL THE SAME at $1100, so take advantage before I change my mind.

Also, I'm using a coiled Nytrex launch control button to activate the nitrous on launch, and also have a 94-04 Steeda cupholder switch unit (not using it on this one)...I'll throw those in with the deal as well if you're interested in it. BUY THIS OFF ME ASAP SO I CAN BY MY PROCHARGER!!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
I cant believe this is still for sale. This is an awsome deal. What would price shipped to 95620 be?

Ballpark in the $50 range. So I'll do $1150 shipped to you for it all. If you want something particular, let me know - I have a few people interested in just the Nano or just the plate and hardline kit, but first to get money to me gets it. Shoot me a text or email if you need a more precise quote or have any other questions, thanks!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Man its just to hard not to pick up new from n2o because of the 10% sale

At this current price I'm giving the Nano away for free. Other than the Nano and basic Nitrous Outlet kit, everything else is either brand new or less than a month old. I've slowly added parts while waiting to sell it, so I'm taking a few hundred in loss on this as-is.

Plus, doesn't Nitrous Outlet offer a forum discount? I know they give military discount, but all said and done it basically equates to getting free shipping.

stang8psi

Established Member
Not sure on the forum discount.. by the way where are you guys getting your c02 filled at? Doesn't it need like super high psi to even work? And I know around here there is nowhere that has the capability to fill it to the pressures.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Dive shops and paintball shops do HPA, it's only 3000psi. The bigger nano bottles are 4500psi but that's well within their capabilities. My refills are $5 plus tax, compared to $48 for nitrous ($4.75/lb...around here they just hiked prices up from $3.50/lb). So refilling them both for a race weekend is roughly $50.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Do you have to keep the nano cold on race day? How does work in terms of setting up to use before you stage

Users who are viewing this thread