NANO / Nitrous Outlet wet kit for sale

NTXRockr

Established Member
Do you have to keep the nano cold on race day? How does work in terms of setting up to use before you stage

You don't really keep it cold (but you could if you wanted to). It equalizes pressure in the nitrous tank with its regulator by adding HPA into the nitrous cylinder as the pressure drops from use; as the pressure drops, nano simultaneously fills it back up to the regulated pressure (adjustable but normally 950-1050psi). However, with the heat outside I've found that the nitrous pressure stays up high as-is (about 1100-1200) so at the track I've been turning the nano bottle off and running nitrous alone until the pressure drops to 950 after a run or two, then I open it for a few seconds to allow the pressure to equalize back to 1050 and close it again.

The main reason for doing this is some people have been having issues with running the nano and getting air in the line instead of nitrous, causing the mixture to go rich. So to prevent this we use the nano as a glorified heating blanket...it's overkill, I know, but until nano comes out and fixes the issues for good some people default to doing this. I've been running a wideband the past two weeks and haven't seen it go rich, so I think my regulator is fine.

Last edited:

90coupe5oh

Established Member
How much for the plate kit and hardline kit including solenoids and bottle shipped to 29687? Basically I just want everything that comes with the plate kit from nitrous outlet plus the hardline kit. I don't need any of the extras. Thanks, Josh

Nitrous Outlet 2011+ Mustang Hardline kit and throttle body mount
Nitrous Outlet fuel safety switch
Nitrous Outlet 10lb bottle
fuel and nitrous solenoids
relay and braided lines

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
For what you've listed above, I'll sell it for $750. I'd prefer to sell it all together, as its tougher to sell the smaller parts solo unless somebody needs them specifically. If you're interested in the whole package at all, feel free to shoot me an offer. Thanks!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Friday bump...one last price reduction, I've had a couple of offers but nothing firm. Please let me know if you want this or not, or else I might give it away and you miss an opportunity for an almost new nitrous kit. All prices listed are open for reasonable negotiation, and are before shipping (approximately $50 to ship everything) but I can get quotes for anything you want. Paypal or cash in person is king!

For EVERYTHING I have for sale in the ad...$850 obo

Individual parts pricing:

1. SOLD

2. For just the BASE NITROUS WET KIT (bottle, solenoids, mounting brackets, nozzle and jets)...$500 obo

3. For just the COYOTE WET PLATE, HARDLINES, THROTTLE BODY MOUNT...$250 obo

4. NOS brand Remote Bottle Opener...$100

5. Nitrous Outlet Purge Valve...$80

6. Nitrous Outlet Fuel Safety Switch...$40

7. Nitrous Outlet Inline Nitrous Gauge...$40

8. NHRA valve and blowdown tube...$40

Seriously though, if somebody gives me an honest offer I can have it all packed up and ready to ship by tomorrow - or come and pick it up locally or meet me within 100 miles of Pensacola and get 10 free pounds of nitrous and a full HPA (I have to empty them to ship...). It's just sitting on my shelf in the garage, waiting to go to a new home!!! :beer: Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread