NANO / Nitrous Outlet wet kit for sale

NTXRockr

Established Member
PRICES REDUCED!!! Get it while you can!!!

I recently just purchased a Nitrous Outlet wet kit along with a NANO kit for my 2011 GT. After I spent most of Memorial Day weekend getting it set up, I have decided to go a different route and possibly buy a friend's centrifugal blower instead. This kit has only had 8 bottles through it (just two by me) and works like a charm, and will bring a smile to your face for sure :burnout:. It is definitely the way to go as far as nitrous setups and is worth the extra money over other manufacturers, as Nitrous Outlet is top quality stuff... The previous owner ran a nozzle setup for a short time before upgrading to a direct port setup, and after I got it I added the wet plate, hardlines, bracket, fuel safety cutoff switch, and other accessories to fit specifically to the 2011+ Mustangs.

(For reference, the basic universal nitrous kit from Nitrous Outlet is MSRP $579, plus the NANO kit is $499, and the accessories I purchased last week totaled over $600 plus shipping...this is a steal of a deal worth at least $1700!!! Buy it ready to run for almost half price)

For EVERYTHING listed below, I'm asking $850 obo...I can do local pickup or we can work out shipping arrangements to make a deal work, just ask and we'll go from there. What's included:

Nitrous Outlet 10lb bottle
fuel and nitrous solenoids
mounting brackets
relay and braided lines
Nitrous Outlet nozzle and jets (former owner used this)

Nitrous Outlet 2011+ Mustang Hardline kit and throttle body mount
Nitrous Outlet fuel safety switch
Nitrous Outlet purge valve
Nitrous Outlet inline nitrous gauge
NHRA valve and blowdown tube
NOS remote bottle opener

I can meet within an hour or so of the Pensacola area (coastal Alabama, Mississippi and Florida, etc) or I can work out a shipping price for you and have it sent out in a day or so. The kit is still installed on the car, and can be removed this afternoon if needed...

As far as payment, I can do Paypal or cash in person. I will also consider some trade ideas...looking for a Circle D converter, aluminum one-piece driveshaft, racing wheels (preferably big/little setups) or even a set of chrome Saleens etc, or other similar items. Also interested in tools or firearms...if you have any trade ideas just ask, I'm open to suggestions. I'll take trades plus cash for the smaller stuff or can add cash for the bigger stuff if it's the right item(s).

Contact info is bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text me at 940-64one-zero833. Thanks for the interest, and please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Photos added!!! :beer:

nano4_zps7908249f.jpg

nano3_zps91d1cd27.jpg

...excuse the 'mess' LOL, I need to relocate my brake booster relief valve and clean up the front of the engine some!

nano1_zps12506a64.jpg

Mounted in the spare tire well, flat enough to allow the floor to clear and have usable trunk space (or go concealed if you're trying for the 'sleeper' mode)

nano2_zpsc86666e9.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions!!! Thanks for the interest!
6767_448033515287001_1242936943_n_zps28684464.jpg

Last edited:

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I know its down the road a bit, but I'll be going to school in Pensacola starting mid July. If you still have the Nano bottle and hardware, I'd take it

NTXRockr

Established Member
Are you wanting just the nano kit or nano/nitrous nozzle kit? If you have the cash I hold it for you (seriously), I'm stationed down here so not going anywhere anytime soon.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
What's up man ?? not the power you were expecting ?! This is the BEST Nitrous setup money can buy folks!

If I had the money man I'd be all over this!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Honestly, it's a blast to run but it's a 'track-only' mod that really can't be used on the street. I simply don't have enough tire to hold all the torque (it spins through 1-2-3 on just the 100 shot) and I'm not fully using all of its potential on the track with my stock converter flashing from idle (I've been hitting it from 3000rpm and on, so it's giving up a lot on the 60'). For somebody with a stalled converter or a manual transmission that can launch from higher in the power band, or for somebody running 305+ drag radials on the rear daily, it would be fine to cruise around town with it or track the hell out of it. I think I personally would benefit more from a blower/turbo setup on my daily driver that sees track time once or twice a month, despite the fact that nitrous will outperform just about every blower setup in the 1/8 and most in the 1/4 for the mildly modded daily drivers...

Just FYI for those that are interested, a friend of mine ran a Nitrous outlet kit and saw dyno gains of 220+rwtq on the 100 shot with the MT-82...the auto should see a gain of 180-200rwtq on the 100 shot and even more on the 150 or 200 shot! Nitrous is a torque monster, and if you can put the power to the ground it'll make your car a beast at the track for sure!!!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
PRICES REDUCED!!! I need to move it this weekend...prices are a little firm but still taking offers, and will do a flat shipping rate of $50.

$1100 obo for the full kit
$750 obo for the nozzle kit minus the extra accessories

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Many people are asking about parting out the kit for just the nano kit or plate separately. I'd prefer not to split everything up as it likely will leave me with parts that are harder to sell incomplete, but in the interest of everyone I'll provide prices for every part individually, that way you can get what you want a la carte as I did to make this kit originally.

Let me know ASAP what you want, as soon as someone buys one part I'll have the entire kit pulled off the car, so I can have it all ready to ship in a day or less. Thanks!

Last edited:

follet30

Established Member
Oh yea as long it doesn't look like its going to rain. I went there the first week and couldn't hook, but from what I'm told the track is hooking now. I have a 2011 GT/CS Black with a few bolt on's.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Yeah it didn't hook at all that first weekend, but the second weekend it hooked so hard I bogged on the spray haha. I'm going to try and make it tomorrow, rain chances are getting smaller so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread