TK-421
Established Member
IMG_7428.gif

Bridgette :love:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Mid 1990's, no internet, no cable? I'm going to watch the show with the hot chicks whose nipples are always hard.
Prior to the world wide web, we made do with the Sears and JCPenney's catalogs. Nudie mags were not always easily accessible.

I remember when we learned how to de-scramble those scrambled pay channels. That first Friday was a glorious night.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Prior to the world wide web, we made do with the Sears and JCPenney's catalogs. Nudie mags were not always easily accessible.

I remember when we learned how to de-scramble those scrambled pay channels. That first Friday was a glorious night.

I had many flings with bra and underwear models from the Sunday paper, and I’m probably younger than most people who had the same experiences.

Wild On on E after 11/12 o’clock had my attention as well. Pathetic as it was just a shit show that had girls in bikinis and dancing etc… from time to time.

Sucks when you get a good scene to use and it cuts to a dude at the worst time…

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I know that some of y'all saw that hot, sultry photo that Martha Stewart posted.

'Fess up, someone in here has a crush on her. C'mon, don't be afraid, we won't think less of you... ;)View attachment 1823605
Nope.

Now speaking of oldies but goodies.

Sonya Blade's (Mortal Kombat game) original actor is still up and kicking... (Get it?)

Not bad for 53 after 4 kids.

Screenshot_20231227-142459.png

Users who are viewing this thread