N20 5.0 GT, 11 GT500, Turbo 05 GT, Eaton Mach 1, HCI 01 SS, 10 SS, etc

odarabla

Established Member
K guys I understand that the new 5.0's are bad ass and I have a lot of respect for them. I also like the 03-04 mach's and the Cobra's but remember anything can be made fast. My 2002 Z/28 was pretty quick for the mods it has. H/C/I full weight stock bottom end Z/28 went 10.90@123mph in great weather and has run a few 10.98-10.99 and very low 11's @120-123mph. With those great track times and mph I was still getting my ass whooped by slower cars from a dig. My buddies Trans Am went 11.60@117mph and beat me from a dig several times by 1-3 cars. The problem was I would spin so damn bad that it became to hard to make up the ground. Even low mph rolls where some what of a problem for my car. It would roast the tires when I punched it at just about any speeds up to 40-50mph. Now I have fixed the suspension issues by installing full suspension on the car and it will leave hard as hell on the street now. To the guy with the 11 5.0 GT there is a guy local here that has one with full bolt-ons and 100 shot that went 10.70@126mph.. That's awesome for a pretty much stock car but my car is faster!! LOL

odarabla

Established Member
Update your flash player. If you have any kind of script blocker, or ad blocker, it will probably keep it from playing too.

I can play other videos from streetfire.net. I have an account with them and that's where I upload my videos to. Can you upload it to youtube?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I can play other videos from streetfire.net. I have an account with them and that's where I upload my videos to. Can you upload it to youtube?

You sure you just didnt check it when the site was down (which is often! lol). Youtube will just probably drop it instantly, because of music. :(

odarabla

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread