Mystichrome Owners build dates and numbers(only please)(Merged threads)

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
Jimmy you can take me off the Mystichrome list . I no longer own the cobra.
686.....killer428 --- 09 Jan 04

Stage 4.6

Established Member
New mystichrome owner here purchased mine with 23k, barely have had a chance to drive it due to crappy weather here in Colorado. Was wondering where can I get this info? Also the owner said he didn't have svt certificate. Any one know where I can these?
Thanks.

dablaze313

Established Member
New mystichrome owner here purchased mine with 23k, barely have had a chance to drive it due to crappy weather here in Colorado. Was wondering where can I get this info? Also the owner said he didn't have svt certificate. Any one know where I can these?
Thanks.

You can order an SVT Certificate here by either buying it online or over the phone at the number listed under Contact Us. Ford SVT Certificate

I'd like to be added to the list when you get a chance.

708.....dablaze313--- 09 Jan 04

Stage 4.6

Established Member
You can order an SVT Certificate here by either buying it online or over the phone at the number listed under Contact Us. Ford SVT Certificate

I'd like to be added to the list when you get a chance.

708.....dablaze313--- 09 Jan 04

Thank you sir! i will definetly be added once i get all my documentation and info! Ive owned several Mustangs but this my first Cobra, will have a lot of questions about this breed

04mysticsvt

Established Member
Thanks.

Coupe or vert?!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Thank you sir! i will definetly be added once i get all my documentation and info! Ive owned several Mustangs but this my first Cobra, will have a lot of questions about this breed

Got my certificate id like to be added to the list, here are my #s

Vehicle # 1059 of 3768
# 351 of 1010

cobra904

Established Member
#846 of 1010 Mystichromes. #1313 of 3768. Not sure of the build date, letterhead is dated January 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread