Mystichrome Owners build dates and numbers(only please)(Merged threads)

TMIProducts

Established Member
Might serve well to post up in here that we only have about 4 sets of the OE NOS Mystichrome leather left, it's been at that number for a while after the initial release - thought i'd share the info if anyone was planning on buying a set. Once it's gone it's gone for good.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I recently purchased. Didn't buy the certificate yet. Can you guys figure out my number by the last 6 of vin(161731)?
I'd like to get those data plates again. I had one for each of our 96 Mystics. Anyone have that guys POC?

Last edited:

Black2010

Established Member
Mine was built on Jan 08, 2004. It was 607 of all Cobra Converts. I ordered the build sheet from SVT just now which they said would give me my MC number. Will post that number once received.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Might serve well to post up in here that we only have about 4 sets of the OE NOS Mystichrome leather left, it's been at that number for a while after the initial release - thought i'd share the info if anyone was planning on buying a set. Once it's gone it's gone for good.

Might want to change that to 3. I just ordered a set.

Black2010

Established Member
Got my documents in today. It says mine was 639 of 1010 mystichrome cars. I'm a bit confused on how mine could be 639 and built on 1/8 when lukabrozi car was 636 and built on 1/9.

FKing1

Established Member
Got my documents in today. It says mine was 639 of 1010 mystichrome cars. I'm a bit confused on how mine could be 639 and built on 1/8 when lukabrozi car was 636 and built on 1/9.

I worked in a Ford Assembly Plant and it is not unusual for cars to get out of VIN # build sequence.
A car may be held up for some reason such as needing a repair or something else.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

Might want to change that to 3. I just ordered a set.

Change it to TWO!

I ordered a set through CJ Pony Parts and I then called TMI Interiors and asked them to throw any and all scraps of the Mystichrome leather in my box so I could redo a steering wheel some day. They put a bunch of scraps in the box - enough to do a few steering wheels.

I'm not sure if my Terminator will ever need new seat skins since I don't drive it much, but I didn't want to find myself 15+ years down the road with worn seats and no way to recreate them.

9701bed06e7aeee460f19c7632df431a_zpssx96tq39.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Who did you speak to at TMI? I'm going to pick up my seat covers next week. Having some extra would be nice.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Who did you speak to at TMI? I'm going to pick up my seat covers next week. Having some extra would be nice.

I just called their main number and spoke with a nice lady who hooked me up. Having extra material to redo a steering wheel someday was a big score IMO.

Black2010

Established Member
I talked with TMI about a year ago and ordered a complete interior set to keep as a spare. While at it I asked for some scraps too. They asked what I wanted them for and I advised I wanted them to make a shift boot. They made me the shift boot out of the mystichrome leather. They asked me not to post about it at the time as they didn't want to use the leather for boots as they wanted to keep it for the seats. I guess they've run out of sizes big enough for seats now so I'm hoping it's safe for me to post that now. I'll try to get a pic tonight. Pretty cool touch that most people at shows doesn't even notice and know it's not stock. Anyone else have a mystichrome shift boot? Always wondered if it was a 1 of 1 mod or if they wound up selling more of them.

bigmoose

Established Member
I talked with TMI about a year ago and ordered a complete interior set to keep as a spare. While at it I asked for some scraps too. They asked what I wanted them for and I advised I wanted them to make a shift boot. They made me the shift boot out of the mystichrome leather. They asked me not to post about it at the time as they didn't want to use the leather for boots as they wanted to keep it for the seats. I guess they've run out of sizes big enough for seats now so I'm hoping it's safe for me to post that now. I'll try to get a pic tonight. Pretty cool touch that most people at shows doesn't even notice and know it's not stock. Anyone else have a mystichrome shift boot? Always wondered if it was a 1 of 1 mod or if they wound up selling more of them.
I have one. Looks great but a pain in the ass to install.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I asked and they said the scraps from my seats were already thrown out. I was going to use them to redo my steering wheel.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I was the first to get a set of seats and then the first to get the shift boot. I have a thread on here about it plus how I mounted it. It took about 3 months of working in my spare time until I got it right. I get nothing but compliments on it when people see it.

Users who are viewing this thread