WANTED: Mystichrome Coupe/Convertible

HPLouis

Established Member
Wow, I remember buying my first Mystichrome, a vert with 2750 miles for $29.5K back in October 2015. I would never have imagined that these cars would have shot up in price.

For example, my third Mystichrome, a coupe, I paid $35K for it back in September of 2020 and it had 9700 miles. In March of 2022, about 18 months later, someone offered me $55K for the car and I sold it to him with about 10,700 miles. Then I see the same car, listed for $72K in Florida and someone bought it!!!!

With the money from the sale of the third Mystichrome, I bought the one that I currently have with only 5100 miles for about the same price.

Again, I'm shocked these cars are going for so much now.

ZiaRunner

Established Member
Wow, I remember buying my first Mystichrome, a vert with 2750 miles for $29.5K back in October 2015. I would never have imagined that these cars would have shot up in price.

For example, my third Mystichrome, a coupe, I paid $35K for it back in September of 2020 and it had 9700 miles. In March of 2022, about 18 months later, someone offered me $55K for the car and I sold it to him with about 10,700 miles. Then I see the same car, listed for $72K in Florida and someone bought it!!!!

With the money from the sale of the third Mystichrome, I bought the one that I currently have with only 5100 miles for about the same price.

Again, I'm shocked these cars are going for so much now.
You made out during the height of the pandemic buying frenzy. They have since come back to earth but nonetheless still pricey for a 20 year old car. Some are in that GT350 and GT500 money where you’re not buying performance but buying nostalgia at that point.

Jr Mint

Established Member
That's what happens when there is inflation! Eggs used to be 89 cents as well....now they're 4x that, if not more. You should really see what happened in the Lamborghini market...

Users who are viewing this thread