WANTED: Mystichrome Coupe/Convertible

Mystic Maniac

Established Member
Anyone looking to part with their Mystichrome Coupe or convertible please message me.
In no hurry, so if you want to wait till the end of the season, that's fine too.
Price will obviously depend on condition, mileage and body type.
Thank you

rockyred8589

Established Member
Anyone looking to part with their Mystichrome Coupe or convertible please message me.
In no hurry, so if you want to wait till the end of the season, that's fine too.
Thank you
Been looking 2 can’t seem to find one not overpriced lol

Bullitt1448

Established Member
There was an unmolested m/c vert on BaT this morning that didn’t meet the reserve at 51k he also had it listed before on BaT and it was bid to 59k and it didn’t meet his reserve then either, not sure how much he expected to get for it

Mystic Maniac

Established Member
Yep, saw that one. Not sure what he was looking for. I reached out to him prior to auction end, but he did not reply.
I didn't like the roll bar on it honestly. But not sure what if any holes or damage there would be upon removing.
Guess he should have taken the 59K back in Nov.

rockyred8589

Established Member
I hear ya.
What do you think a decent price is for a coupe and convertible with less than 20K miles?
Depends on
I hear ya.
What do you think a decent price is for a coupe and convertible with less than 20K miles?
condition and if it’s has the window sticker and manual , but reality it’s what you want to pay for it imho wouldn’t spend more than 55k, there’s other BETTER CARS for the price , just get a different color like I did and drive it and be happy , I got a DSG all original 9k miles , love it paid 40k for it but it’s clean and stock , wish I had a mystic but at the end of the day not paying those prices and just a color

Jr Mint

Established Member
I have a 27k mile Convertible in excellent condition. Paint is near perfect with the exception of a couple tiny rock chips. Never in an accident, interior also excellent. New Michelin tires just installed and alignment done. I was going to put it on BAT actually, but not opposed to selling here. Let me know if interested.

Jr Mint

Established Member
Those saying get a different color just don't care for it then. There's a reason certain cars sell for more; it's because people want exactly that.

I should also mention mine is stock aside for the Borla and Cold air intake. Stock exhaust included. Title in hand. Carfax is clean.

rockyred8589

Established Member
Those saying get a different color just don't care for it then. There's a reason certain cars sell for more; it's because people want exactly that.

I should also mention mine is stock aside for the Borla and Cold air intake. Stock exhaust included. Title in hand. Carfax is clean.
Not worth the extra 20k+ plus price tag in my opinion

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Thank you
Friend of mine has a 0ne owner vert with 5000 miles.
He's a dealer and his asking price is out there, but I know what he paid for it and it wasn't cheap. Doesn't hurt to make a call. Cash talks and bullshit walks, they say.
Fellah Auto Group- Bristol, PA Ask for Asi- 215-745-5550

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Thanks. Saw that one. A bit out of my price range. Bu appreciate the reply
I understand.
When I'm going after something, I throw my best number out there and if they take it- great.
If they don't I move on. You never know...I've made some great deals that way.Even surprised myself a couple of times.
Good luck in your quest.

Mystic Maniac

Established Member
I understand.
When I'm going after something, I throw my best number out there and if they take it- great.
If they don't I move on. You never know...I've made some great deals that way.Even surprised myself a couple of times.
Good luck in your quest.
Thank you.

Jr Mint

Established Member
Friend of mine has a 0ne owner vert with 5000 miles.
He's a dealer and his asking price is out there, but I know what he paid for it and it wasn't cheap. Doesn't hurt to make a call. Cash talks and bullshit walks, they say.
Fellah Auto Group- Bristol, PA Ask for Asi- 215-745-5550
Hell of a car. I don't think his price is too far out there at all. The 6k mile car was bid to 59k, then 51k, and if he took the 59k, it would be 64k with fees. This one has 1k less miles, and a dealer has to make money as well. With this being that rare of a car, and not many for sale, certainly with that mileage, a 70k price tag isn't that extraordinary.

rockyred8589

Established Member
Hell of a car. I don't think his price is too far out there at all. The 6k mile car was bid to 59k, then 51k, and if he took the 59k, it would be 64k with fees. This one has 1k less miles, and a dealer has to make money as well. With this being that rare of a car, and not many for sale, certainly with that mileage, a 70k price tag isn't that extraordinary.
If it was a coupe yes not a convertible, plus screw a dealership they make there money in service

Ke1130

Established Member
In your last wtb thread from a year ago you said you wouldn’t pay over 30k for a sub 10k mile car mystichrome included. What exactly changed your mind?

Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Yes, I don’t think it’s too far off but generally speaking, you never know someone’s position. I happen to know that it doesn’t bother him to keep the car around because he loves Terminators and all other Cobras and has owned his share of those and Shelbys. Still, I maintain that for all buyers of anything, you never know until you try regarding pricing. One thing I know for sure about this car is the original owner, who I met, is an older guy who didn’t even want us touching it until he was sure he was in the presence of a serious buyer, lol.
If it was a coupe yes not a convertible, plus screw a dealership they make there money in service
Just so everybody knows, I brought this car to the attention of the poster who’s looking for one.I’m not here trying to push my friends dealership. He doesn’t need my help. He recently sold a car of mine on consignment but other than that one deal I don’t talk to him about his business. We just love the same cars and he’s a good guy. That being said, I have no problem buying from a dealer if the deal is right. I bought my SB vert from a Subaru dealer who had just taken it in on trade.
Made the deal before they even ran it through the shop. Threw them a lowball number and told him they didn’t want the headaches they might find and the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread