Mystic 1219 F/S

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Not sure what's on the title, I believe they are though. I've got it put away in a lock box, but if you're interested I can check into that. Thanks for the info nitrovic.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Possibly. I'll get back with you on that one, I've got someone that's suppose to be driving down to pick it up on Monday. Thanks!

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
He's a new Mustang owner I believe. A good friend of his has a 03 Cobra, stock s/c pushing 18 psi. It's suppose to be a bad car, so this guy was looking for something to toy with. Don't know the guy at all, but we can only hope he'll treat it like he should (which is part of why I sold it, just wasn't able to store it when bad weather hit). Thanks!

jeremy9459

Established Member
I am the new owner of this car and love it. I have fixed a few minor things that needed attention and it runs like brand new. Just got back from a 6.5 hour road trip and had no problems at all.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Yep, it is a pretty solid car. I daily drove it with no issues or hesitation. Glad you're enjoying it, I know I've hit up a few shows lately and have really began to miss it. Oh well, school is first, my time will come again.

Users who are viewing this thread