Mystic 1219 F/S

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
And just because I said make offers doesn't mean I have to accept them. Price is still $8k obo. I've had plenty of offers at 6-7k but just haven't been willing to go that low. It'd help me out to sale, but I don't have to so no reason to give the car away.

cd03

Banned
id be willing to give u 6,000 man. im sorry if that seems low. not trying to b a lowballer but i had a mystic right here in ohio with 80,000 miles that i passed on a month back or so for 7,500. ya i know i shoulda just got that one an this is a different car and all. just giving u my reason for the offer. thanks

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
TTT for ya, if I was done with Pharmacy school it would be in my garage. I've always wanted a Mystic. Another note, would you consider selling your envoy foglights?

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I wish you were out. Not really interested in selling the fogs, I don't have anything to replace them with and if I don't get my asking price (or close to it), I'll probably end up keeping the car so I'd still want them. Thanks!!!

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I wish you were out. Not really interested in selling the fogs, I don't have anything to replace them with and if I don't get my asking price (or close to it), I'll probably end up keeping the car so I'd still want them. Thanks!!!

Good luck. I could always send you my stock ones though:idea:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Ok guys, need some input here. What's the deal? No market for these cars? Miles? Price? I would've thought there would have been more interest than this.

Mustanger

Established Member
Just a tough time to sell any used car! Financing is harder to get...you are not the only one discovering this so patience is the key. Don't be discouraged...just give it maximum exposure everywhere...go to car shows & show it off with a for sale sign. Nice clean car! Luck...

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Thanks for the input. I have some telling me the price is great, others lowballing with crazy offers. I had one guy try to convince me the motor was blown just by him looking at pics, then he offered me like $2k. I got a laugh out of it at least. I know miles are high, just wondering if that discouraged the sale. I feel the price reflects that, but other's may not so I would need to adjust it accordingly. As bad as I hate to, I may try autotrader. I've posted on various forums, mustangs and other, and also on craigslist with no luck.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Man if I had the extra cash, I am looking for a DD. My budget runs out a few k less though. Best of luck on the sale!

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Man if I had the extra cash, I am looking for a DD. My budget runs out a few k less though. Best of luck on the sale!

I've been getting that as well. People not saying my price is bad, but just that they don't have that much available. I'll negotiate some, not several thousand though. I'm just needing to find out if my price is way out of line, or if it's good where it's at I'll stick with it. There aren't too many mystics out there with over 100k. Most I see sell for 10k, so I'm below that at what I think is a fair price, but as I mentioned I may be way out of line and just need to know. I understand the money thing, if I had a few k's I'd just pick up a different dd and keep the car, but with the tough economy I'm having to make sacrifices.

aquill1

Established Member
Your price may be a little high based upon mileage.

Your car (looking at the pics) looks like it's worh more than what you're asking.

It's going to take the right buyer at the right time. As others have said someone has to have cash and loan, cash or be able to get a unsecured loan for the car. One I looked at a couple of months ago was 80-90k miles pretty much stock and if he had it for sale forever. I think he was looming to get $8500.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I'm not 100% set on getting my asking price. If I can get a serious buyer, I'll work with them. I've just not gotten many truly serious buyers yet. If I'm in line and just need to wait the market out, no problem at all. I just wanted some opinions on the sale just to help me out. Thanks guys!

aquill1

Established Member
For whatever reason the other half didn't show up.

I'd hang onto the car if you don't need to sell. If it were my call even if I were desperate I wouldn't take $7500 unless I really really really really really really needed the money.

BOSSisback82

Established Member
wow very nice cobra and very tastefully modded. you are def not asking too much bro it's worth every penny of 8k. bump for you and I wish I could buy it from you.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Thanks for the words of encouragement. All the performance mods were done when I got the car. This was my first sports car, so power was/is plenty for me. I've focused on appearance, and the car looks a LOT better than when I got it.

nitrovic

Established Member
Bump for a nice looking Mystic. I sold mine a year ago (baby was on the way) and went through the same thing. Don't worry bro, it'll sell. Just a bad time right now with the money situation. Sounds like a reasonable price. Just fyi, if you put it in autotrader for something like 7,800 it will probably sell. There is a psychological difference with 7,800 and 8,000. I know it sounds stupid, but it works.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread