Mystic 1219 F/S

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
SOLD!

Unfortunately I'm faced with a tough decision and need to part with my 96 Mystic. It's my only vehicle, and it's just too nice to continue to use as a daily driver. Right now it's at ~133k miles, and that's gonna change because it's my daily driver. It has no known issues at the moment. The rear brake rotors/pads were replaced about 3 months ago. In January I had new plugs/wires (Autolites and 9mm FRPP wires) and a new fuel filter. The car's in good shape for it's age/mileage. Both bumpers and the hood were repainted last summer due to peeling clear coat (seems to be common on higher mileage Mystics). It was done at a Ford dealer and matches great. There are some typical chips/dings, but overall it's in good shape. I've had the car for about a year now, it belonged to my bother before that (he had it since late 03 I think). Mods are listed in my sig, I believe they are all there. I have some stock parts that'll go with the car (including stock rims with tires). I'm located in central Arkansas. I'm asking $8500, and please no lowball offers because even there I'm loosing money. Here are some pics:
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Last edited:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
No it isn't, it was added by the first owner I believe. It's fully powered, can't tell it isn't factory. It'll slide back or just raise the back portion up. It doesn't leak at all that I can tell.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
It's asking me to log in, I can't view it. The only trades I'd be interested in would be a 96+ Toyota 4runner or a 01-04 Tacoma double cab.

aquill1

Established Member
Clean car...can't say I've seen a seller post so many pics when requested not to mention so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread