Myrtle Beach

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The only problem with Charleston is too damn many people moving there, just like MB.
That's happening in other states, as well, like Florida. The preferred locations are filling up fast.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That's happening in other states, as well, like Florida. The preferred locations are filling up fast.

There's talk of a major impact fee increase on new residential construction (mostly subdivisions). Current residents are not thrilled about a property tax increase to pay for expanded water and sewage treatment facilities to support all the new housing.

SHOdown220

Established Member
There are 2 places I go to eat every time I go to myrtle, sometimes more than once each. River City Cafe for a delicious burger (more choices than you can imagine) and Blueberry's Grill for some of the best breakfast/brunch I've ever had.

As far as things to do, if you want to go do tourist shopping you have 2 tanger outlets, broadway at the beach and barefoot landing. They are decent places to waste a couple hours checking out the shops. The strip on ocean blvd has a couple things to see, lot of those beach stores with annoying salesmen trying to get you to come inside, but also some arcade places and the gay dolphin. Once you are done at the gay dolphin head up the road to 21st avenue, go into river city cafe and get the OMG burger. Thank me later.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
There are 2 places I go to eat every time I go to myrtle, sometimes more than once each. River City Cafe for a delicious burger (more choices than you can imagine) and Blueberry's Grill for some of the best breakfast/brunch I've ever had.

I second River City Cafe. Fantastic burgers and we like sitting on the second story deck with a view of the water. Also, the fried mushrooms are fantastic and huge! Get them every time.

The last time we were there in October for the Mustang Stampede show, we ate at a seafood place Buba's Fish Shack. Some of the best seafood I've ever had. Great prices and great service too! My girlfriend has a shellfish allergy so they were kind enough to cook her grilled salmon in a separate frying pan so there was no risk of cross-contamination with other items cooked on their flattop. She said it was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread