My Winter Mod Project(second round)

gabe1530

Banned
Your going to make some nice power. Really close to what you predicted - 715/625 is what I'm guessing.

Crusher9008

Established Member
Your going to make some nice power. Really close to what you predicted - 715/625 is what I'm guessing.

Yes its at lidio's shop... Just got the call from Lidio and he said it made 739whp... Not sure yet on tq... def better then what I was hoping for.. I'm glad he said he didnt really lean on it either.. and as everyone knows he can be kinda conservitive so i'm really happy with the number... :pepper::pepper::pepper::banana::banana:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Yes its at lidio's shop... Just got the call from Lidio and he said it made 739whp... Not sure yet on tq... def better then what I was hoping for.. I'm glad he said he didnt really lean on it either.. and as everyone knows he can be kinda conservitive so i'm really happy with the number... :pepper::pepper::pepper::banana::banana:

Wow that bitch is making some steam!!

Sent from my iPhone while pooping

gabe1530

Banned

Congrats! I bet your itching with excitement.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
Wow... seems like everyone is knocking the BBK headers.. I chose the BBK because they not only where recommended by my tuner but as well i've spoken with a few people locally that say the BBK Longtubes are very good. Hmmm got me really questioning my BBK choice....

i got the bbk long tubes with the ceramic coating and the off road x and i don't see any issues with them. I would like to hear an explanation on why they are such garbage ???

ctgreddy

Established Member
Wow those are better numbers than I expected out of a lidio tune. I just haven't been a huge fan of him since my buddy took his f1r 2v there, he let it sit in a corner for 2 months befoer calling and saying he couldn't figure out an issue with the maf not reading right. He picked it up, took it to walsh and 2 days later picked it up ready to roll. But anyways, 700+ whp is crazy, bet the torques close to 700 as well. should be a very fun car and it's always good when the numbers you get exceed your expectations!

Crusher9008

Established Member
Wow those are better numbers than I expected out of a lidio tune. I just haven't been a huge fan of him since my buddy took his f1r 2v there, he let it sit in a corner for 2 months befoer calling and saying he couldn't figure out an issue with the maf not reading right. He picked it up, took it to walsh and 2 days later picked it up ready to roll. But anyways, 700+ whp is crazy, bet the torques close to 700 as well. should be a very fun car and it's always good when the numbers you get exceed your expectations!

I'm sorry about your buddy's car... I think there are always bad experiences even with the best of companies ...
but in saying that Lidio is a very close friend of my best friend. I'm getting to know him better as well and I have to say Lidio is a great guy and on top of that he is very well known. And yes he is a bit on the conservative side, but I have to say he's the only shop I'd let touch my car, and Shawn the mechanic who has done all the work on my car over the last year is he's great...

I'm curious to where the tq is at also with the 4lb lower I hope it picked it up some. My guess is the 610-640 range...

I'll get more pictures up when I pick it up.

As for the bbks they seem to be pretty good but I'll def let everyone know how they go.... I'm curious to how it sounds..
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Crusher9008

Established Member
Ok.. Officially went and picked up the car and damn does it sound nice. Its winter here and we had a decent day 40 degrees and sunny. So I went and picked it up. It sucks that its so cold because I knew I couldnt even remotly try and get any traction. But it sounds amazing and looks amazing as well. I need spring to come FAST. Oh yeah I have corrected numbers... the final numbers where 730whp/649wtq. Its a gonna be alot of fun to drive i know that much....

Now i've gotta put some rubber on my new rims.. (Darkstars bigs and littles). This 315 MT Drag Radial II isnt gonna cut it... (25.6 inch tire)
I'm going with M&H 325/45/17 on the back with 185/55/17 on the front runners... Should be some fun times this summer.. I'll get some pics up when I can.. and try and get a video up of how it sounds..

quad

Established Member
Ok.. Officially went and picked up the car and damn does it sound nice. Its winter here and we had a decent day 40 degrees and sunny. So I went and picked it up. It sucks that its so cold because I knew I couldnt even remotly try and get any traction. But it sounds amazing and looks amazing as well. I need spring to come FAST. Oh yeah I have corrected numbers... the final numbers where 730whp/649wtq. Its a gonna be alot of fun to drive i know that much....

Now i've gotta put some rubber on my new rims.. (Darkstars bigs and littles). This 315 MT Drag Radial II isnt gonna cut it... (25.6 inch tire)
I'm going with M&H 325/45/17 on the back with 185/55/17 on the front runners... Should be some fun times this summer.. I'll get some pics up when I can.. and try and get a video up of how it sounds..
Congrats! Those are really good numbers. You beat mine: 703rwhp/608tq. What's your secret?! I wonder if your tires played a role!!

Now we have to hope we don't end up with grenading fuel pumps (405s)!

quad

Established Member
I'm sorry about your buddy's car... I think there are always bad experiences even with the best of companies ...
but in saying that Lidio is a very close friend of my best friend. I'm getting to know him better as well and I have to say Lidio is a great guy and on top of that he is very well known. And yes he is a bit on the conservative side, but I have to say he's the only shop I'd let touch my car, and Shawn the mechanic who has done all the work on my car over the last year is he's great...

I'm curious to where the tq is at also with the 4lb lower I hope it picked it up some. My guess is the 610-640 range...

I'll get more pictures up when I pick it up.

As for the bbks they seem to be pretty good but I'll def let everyone know how they go.... I'm curious to how it sounds..
Shawn also worked on my car. They were very accommodating and I had a good experience with them.

Crusher9008

Established Member
Shawn also worked on my car. They were very accommodating and I had a good experience with them.

Yeah great guy, very clean and pays attention to detail.

Congrats! Those are really good numbers. You beat mine: 703rwhp/608tq. What's your secret?! I wonder if your tires played a role!!

Now we have to hope we don't end up with grenading fuel pumps (405s)!

LOL, yeah. I was curious too... I have basicly the same mods as you and I put down higher numbers.... idk..... hmmm

As for the pumps I'm so pissed about that... but we shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread