My Weekend in Pics & Vids (RacingHikingHelicoptering)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Awesome pics man! I've seen one of those "Dream Lifter" planes flying before. They are massive and look like they are going to fall out of the sky any moment. From what I understand, they put the 787 fuselage inside of them to fly over to China. Since I live where the planes are made I used to see them quite often. Dont know if that is exactly correct but it makes enough sense.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MFE

Established Member
Great tour! I did Pima Air and the Titan Missile museum with the boys over winter break, and not long after, they climbed Picacho with the Scouts. Notice I didn't say "I". "I" camped out and didn't climb.

I loves me some INDE. Best track we have within a few hours drive. I'll be there Memorial Weekend for at least a day with ProAutosports. Whichever day they run the looser/straighter configuration, I'll be there ;)

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Badass trip! Just a few notes.. Sikorsky makes the Blackhawk, so Boeing wouldn't have had anything to do with the sliding door anyways. The front seat is the gunner on the 64, but you did get to sit in the pilots seat.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
They have 2 ATVs with massive pull behind blowers to clean the runway off. Pretty effective actually. A few people went off track and they brought those out[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, that would make things immensely easier. I world for UPS at the airport in college and we had to walk the runway in a 10 man team to personally inspect it. It was a huge PIT

I can't believe we are using a Euro Copter over a home grown one. And that is awesome they left you get so close to the equipment, to the point where you could stand on it.

Im gonna start replacing the pics that dont show up.

They have 2 ATVs with massive pull behind blowers to clean the runway off. Pretty effective actually. A few people went off track and they brought those out

Ahhhh, that would make things immensely easier. I worked for UPS at the airport in college and we had to walk the runway in a 10 man team to personally inspect it. It was a huge PITA.

Jefe

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Badass trip! Just a few notes.. Sikorsky makes the Blackhawk, so Boeing wouldn't have had anything to do with the sliding door anyways. The front seat is the gunner on the 64, but you did get to sit in the pilots seat.
Woops! Youre right. Boeing makes the Apache in Phoenix and the gunner is up front. Still tired from all the fun haha

MFE

Established Member
Ahhhh, that would make things immensely easier. I worked for UPS at the airport in college and we had to walk the runway in a 10 man team to personally inspect it. It was a huge PITA.

Ye Olde FOD Walk

_Snake_

Established Member
Epic weekend! Thanks for sharing!

(and agree FOD walks suck. We only hit the area in front of the hangars. Runways were cleared by the jets. Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread