My Ultimate Quick Detailer experience.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
OBTW my first post on this stuff is on page 2. UQD should make the paint POP at people on the 00 R. We will need pics after it gets done. What color is the Ford GT?

I don't feel you will be sorry buying it and trying it out. You will see and feel great results soon as you do it.

Oh and another thing. This gentleman at Bristol was demonstrating this new metal polish and sealer in the vendors area. Stuff was $30.00 for 2 bottles of polish and 1 bottle of sealer. It really worked wonders. He could take a pop can and make it look almost like a mirror. He took a guys wedding ring and put a little polish on it and BAM it shined like a brand new penny. The point that got me was the sealer. He said to wash and clay your car. Then use what ever polish, wax or sealer you normally use. After you were completely done you apply his sealer. He guaranteed you would not have to do anything to your paint for at least 6 months. I told him the metal polish was great but there was no way I would put that sealer on my car's paint. He kinda got mad at me but let him try it on someone elses first while I watched.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
wvmystichrome said:
OBTW my first post on this stuff is on page 2. UQD should make the paint POP at people on the 00 R. We will need pics after it gets done. What color is the Ford GT?

The Ford GT is red w/white stripes. I'll try and detail both cars ASAP and get the UQD on it.

Users who are viewing this thread