My Roush Cobra is finally home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Bill

Established Member
That is sweet.Damm you've got your whole garage full. I thought I was silly for having the cobra and wanting the mach 1 too.After seeing your rides I will probably go for it.

SuperStallion55

Originally posted by roushraven
#6 of 8
attachment.php

great car but interesting angle..

look its giving birth! here comes the grill! :p

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Congrats Arthur! I'm so glad you finally got it home. :thumbsup:
The car looks great. Can't wait to see the beast in person.

03CobraBro

Established Member
#3 of 8

See, now I like the Roush/Saleen rear bumper panal because its heavier duty than what the regular Cobras come with.

Also I'm amazed roush let it go for 43, since the slower 380R's are running for 45... Great deal man. Looks like a better deal than the Saleen.

Last edited:

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Also I'm amazed roush let it go for 43, since the slower 380R's are running for 45... Great deal man. Looks like a better deal than the Saleen.

That's the difference between paying MSRP and ridiculous mark-ups verses negotiating and finding a dealer who will work with you rather than against you.

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
That's the difference between paying MSRP and ridiculous mark-ups verses negotiating and finding a dealer who will work with you rather than against you.

That and it's not the Roush motor and doesn't have the roush flywheel, pcm, cluster, etc. The 03 already has the same parts from the factory so Roush is basically throwing on the stage 1 body kit and a few extras which is about $5000 msrp + cost of car.

Man I miss my roush side exhaust. Your roush looks HOT. I'm suprised they didn't put a stage xx designation on it, since it's really a stage 2 on a cobra. I'm undecided on the use of the roush front bumper, I love the cobra's so much. But the 01 cobra bumper looks damn good in that color with the roush pieces.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
I'll be the lone dissenter, but I like the clean, simple, rounded lines of the stock Cobra. Big wings, spoilers and ground effects remind of civics and whatever other ricemobile silliness I see in SoCal. Plus, I like the clearance I have so I don't have to worry so much about curbs, dips, speed-bumps, etc. No offense meant, just my worthless opinion.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Arthur, do you plan on lowering the Roush cobra? I see someone metioned it didn't looklike it had 18's, so I had to look a little closer, did Roush lower it at all? Great car though:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I've been waiting to see pics for a long time now.

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Arthur, do you plan on lowering the Roush cobra? I see someone metioned it didn't looklike it had 18's, so I had to look a little closer, did Roush lower it at all? Great car though I've been waiting to see pics for a long time now.

Hey there Tom!!!! The Roush Cobra is getting the Maximum Motorsport coilover conversion, bushings, SFC's and CC plates. So for that reason I did not want Roush to lower the car, it would have been a waste. By the way, the vert I got from you (aside from the usual list of warranty concerns) is quite the blast. I just had the Steeda springs and MM SFC's and bushings installed and now it is simply fab.

Great car but........... out with the Svinicki mods already!!!!

I would but Paul is bringing something out and asked me to wait and because he's a good guy and has been a good friend my lips are sealed. Sorry :D

Arthur

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
What happened to this thread? I got tommylightning as the thread starter instead of roushraven. And I see no pics of his Roush Cobra.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread