My remanned engine build/install thread

JDUB348

Established Member
Left side of the engine around where the stock location for the oil filter is. Little more towards the rear of the engine though

(Right side if your looking at the engine this way in this picture)

new2_zps84ce13cc.jpg

Last edited:

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Left side of the engine around where the stock location for the oil filter is. Little more towards the rear of the engine though

(Right side if your looking at the engine this way in this picture)

new2_zps84ce13cc.jpg

Can you see it if the engine is already in the car? Would it be behind the manifolds

JDUB348

Established Member
Can't complain about the remanned engine.. its running great!

Its $6,000 straight up for the remanned long block, they then ship it to you, you ship them back your old one, they give you a $2,000 credit, ends up costing $4,000.

JDUB348

Established Member
Not exactly.. i just ran Royal purple engine break in oil with a K&N oil filter for the first 1,000 miles. I did a few WOT pulls every now and then.. just driving the car like i normally would

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Can't complain about the remanned engine.. its running great!

Its $6,000 straight up for the remanned long block, they then ship it to you, you ship them back your old one, they give you a $2,000 credit, ends up costing $4,000.

Thanks for your reply! It sure does sound like a decent deal...I've been considering doing a build with a Teksid block I have but this would be much more affordable...

Users who are viewing this thread