My Race Red Track Pack 2016 GT350

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Finalized some preliminary paperwork this afternoon and had it hauled home in an enclosed trailer.

xIMG_0754-Edit.jpg

Ready to get this party started? More when I can.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Cool, I didn't know you had ordered one. You have excellent taste, that's the same combo I ordered. :) Mine goes down the production line on Jan 26th.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Travis is paying you more than me! Looking forward to all your tech related to the car Tob.
Congrats BTW.

cluscher

Established Member
That shot of the car is nasty! Congrats Professor. Can't wait to see your first lesson plan. Shifter 301....upperclassman level?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I was worried there for a minute. That looked Comp. Orange. Very happy to hear it's Race Red. :pepper:

Congrats!

Let the modding begin! ;-)

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
This all happened rather quick this past Friday and with the bad weather I haven't had the opportunity to do much - yet. Thanks all for the kind words.

The dealer, Delacy Ford, has been absolutely fantastic to deal with. My salesman, Ralph Johnson, is a seasoned veteran and a true gentleman. He really took care of me. He made this an experience I won't soon forget.

Dennis Beres, Delacy's F&I guy, made this transaction far smoother (and quicker) than I would have expected. Pat Higgins (their Sales Manager) didn't play any games - we agreed on a price and bam, done. I'm thankful that the Dealer's son was a car guy (Peter Delacy) as he made arrangements for a closed trailer to transport the vehicle from the dealership directly to my house. With snowy, salt covered roads, there was simply no way I was going to be driving home from the dealership.

My man Ralph...

xIMG_0759-Edit.jpg

xIMG_0757-Edit.jpg

I was happy to pay for the transport. My '09 (which will be going up for sale) has never seen rain and the undercarriage is as clean as the day it rolled off the assembly line. I may get caught in the rain in this one but I'm for damn sure not driving it on salted roads if it can be avoided.

xIMG_0768-Edit.jpg

xIMG_0769-Edit.jpg

xIMG_0773-Edit.jpg

0117161241_HDR_resized.jpg

This color does some funny things. I noticed that when resizing photos, I could see orange throughout, and that was with some quick DSLR shots. Well, look at what it does with a cell camera and some sunlight shining through an open door...

0116161423_HDR_resized.jpg

Notice anything amiss?

0117161246_HDR_resized.jpg

0117161248_HDR_resized.jpg

0117161249_HDR_resized.jpg

How do you not notice a dangling cable and a missing fastener? Then again, at least it wasn't a loose transmission case bolt.:eek:

And just because, I like to laminate the stickers if the lot boy didn't already scrape them off (like a different dealer did with my GT500). Kudos to the crew at Delacy as they saved everything I asked for and laid them neatly in the trunk.

0117161532a_HDR_resized.jpg

The car cover was missing at delivery and I was told that it would come through their parts department. Is that how it worked for the rest of you guys that got the cover?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^ generally they come through the parts dept. but the parts dept usually sees it before the car arrives.

Wonder if they're a little behind on them and the take rate was higher than expected

Congrats man. Glad you got it

Users who are viewing this thread