My new True Forged rims for project Sniper!

Common

Established Member
I will do that...

You've mentioned that before but black is my fav color by a long shot and it looks tougher then any other color. I don't do flaked out, blinding, show car colors. Ever.

Nah, nothing blinged out would work on this work of art, but something bit more eye catching since this thing will cost a decent penny and those spending it(you or someone lucky enough to buy it) might want to be noticed for looking good as well as performing. Black only looks good for about 8 hours after a full detail....that is my only harp about it.

NITMARE

Established Member
I get your stance on it. But to me the people buying this car won't be buying it because they want to be seen.....because it is after all just a Mustang. The crowd buying this car are buying it because as a car enthusiast they appreciate what it is. They buy it because they already have every other car they want and this is the ONLY one like it. If they wanna be seen they hop in their Gallardo ;). If they wanna go fast as hell and make their buddy on their ZR1 wonder WTF just happened they hop into this car. It's a wolf in sheeps clothing and no color suits it better then black.

Common

Established Member
I get your stance on it. But to me the people buying this car won't be buying it because they want to be seen.....because it is after all just a Mustang. The crowd buying this car are buying it because as a car enthusiast they appreciate what it is. They buy it because they already have every other car they want and this is the ONLY one like it. If they wanna be seen they hop in their Gallardo ;). If they wanna go fast as hell and make their buddy on their ZR1 wonder WTF just happened they hop into this car. It's a wolf in sheeps clothing and no color suits it better then black.

If funds were there, I would gladly contract you to build me one...............and paint it some type of burgundy.....:lol:

You do great work but breaking your stubborness with color choices is easily done once people start making those checks out, eh?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
:eek::rockon:

I don't think you could have picked a better set of wheels for this car! The polished bolts really work well with the "Industrial Look" of the car!

Great Job!!!!:thumbsup:

NITMARE

Established Member
If funds were there, I would gladly contract you to build me one...............and paint it some type of burgundy.....:lol:

You do great work but breaking your stubborness with color choices is easily done once people start making those checks out, eh?

I will build ANYBODIES car whatever color they want. But this one was built as my car first :beer:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Badass!! They look really aggressive. I'm really starting to like the multi piece wheels that are all black rather than having the polished lip. Your project is comming together very nice!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
froggyyank.gif

NITMARE

Established Member
Badass!! They look really aggressive. I'm really starting to like the multi piece wheels that are all black rather than having the polished lip. Your project is comming together very nice!
Me too, I remember when I first saw a black rim with black lip and I hated. It really grew on me.

Man i like this car i like the exhxaust. Any more Pics?

Check out the link in my sig

carnut726

Established Member
I just want you to know that if I see your car out somewhere i may sexually violate it... Just giving you fair warning! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread