My new True Forged rims for project Sniper!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Exhaust setup looks GREAT! Best side exhaust I've ever seen on a stang by far. Maybe even the only one actually...

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
I keep falling in love with this car over and over again everytime i see a new update on the build.

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks to all. Like I said I will have pics up soon of it sitting on the ground so we'll see what the final stance is like.

Should have some vids up of that exhaust making some noise by the end of the month.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
man, those are absoloutley perfect!!! perfect size, perfect design, perfect finish! i hate bolt headed wheels, but they look great on this because of the side exhaust.

NITMARE

Established Member
Sweet car man. Love the rims and the side exhuast looks tits.
Thanks man, some good looking rims you have there yourself. :D

man, those are absoloutley perfect!!! perfect size, perfect design, perfect finish! i hate bolt headed wheels, but they look great on this because of the side exhaust.

I honestly don't think a rim could look better.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
new wheels look much better man! it's hard to beat the murdered out look!!!! keep us posted man i cant wait too see some vids of ur car. congrats its coming along very nicely.

NITMARE

Established Member
now thats what i'm talkin about!!! What size toyos are that on the rear??
Just realized I forgot to reply. They are just 295's out back. I could/ should run more tire but the reality is that the car will destroy any tire I put on it and I do still what a somewhat "sleeper" look out of the car.
new wheels look much better man! it's hard to beat the murdered out look!!!! keep us posted man i cant wait too see some vids of ur car. congrats its coming along very nicely.

Yep it's not too far off now. I was doing all black cars before Rob and Big made it the thing to do and I will be after the fad fades away. This car had smoked tails, head lights, and black 18" new edge Saleen wheels on it back in 2002-2003 and everyone told me it was terrible :bored:

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Can you post some more pics of the wheels on your car? Trying to decide on my victory's - polished lip with brushed centers or all satin black...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread