My new shooting Buddy

Team Paulie

Established Member
nah,just your run of the mill 47 underfolder,been a really good gun so far,I bought that way back in 06,and have put more then 5,000 rds though it,and havent had a big or even medium issue.

musclefan21

Established Member
can she shoot while cooking? thats when you should say you are in love.

Team Paulie

Established Member
I told her if she bought the ammo she can shoot as much as she wanted,bad idea......I gave her a list of calibers to go out and buy.......she came back with about a grand worth of ammo.....7.62X39,223,9mm,45acp,308,and I dont know were she found 8X57 at but she came back with two boxes of that,and a box of 10 50. cals.

Mulldune

Established Member
nah,just your run of the mill 47 underfolder,been a really good gun so far,I bought that way back in 06,and have put more then 5,000 rds though it,and havent had a big or even medium issue.

47's are a fun rifle to shoot,easy to maintain,and will eat anything.Love em

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I told her if she bought the ammo she can shoot as much as she wanted,bad idea......I gave her a list of calibers to go out and buy.......she came back with about a grand worth of ammo.....7.62X39,223,9mm,45acp,308,and I dont know were she found 8X57 at but she came back with two boxes of that,and a box of 10 50. cals.

She's a keeper!

Team Paulie

Established Member
Well this sucks,I lost her to her on and off again boyfriend,dude has done this three times and she always seems to go back to him???WTF!!!!

That sucks too cause she got a bunch of ammo and she didn't get to use it and I keep trying to get a hold of her to buy it off her with no answer back.

Is the D really that important?

Users who are viewing this thread