My "New" SHO.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Hello everyone, I picked up this "Track" Car a few weeks ago. It's essentially set-up for open track events. Driven once a week on the street. It once weighed 3450. It now weighs 2750. :dw:

A Full mod list can be seen on my car domain HERE .

Here are some pics.
DSCN3223.jpg

DSCN3225.jpg

DSCN3231-1.jpg

DSCN3232.jpg

DSCN3234.jpg

DSCN3235.jpg

DSCN3245.jpg

DSCN3247.jpg

DSCN3244.jpg

DSCN3250.jpg

DSCN3243.jpg

DSCN3240.jpg

DSCN3237.jpg

My partner in Crime...
DSCN3255.jpg

FIAA Approved racing Cup holder....
DSCN3258.jpg

It's still slow. :rockon:

-Sam

Last edited:

SHOspazz92

Established Member
don't know much about shows why do you have to weld the cams?

It's an Issue with the V8 SHO's (96-99). The Cams on as much as 10% of the SHO's made from 96-99 (That's what's been reported, God knows how many more there actually are) have been known to seperate from the Cam sprocket, When this happens a few things slap in to some other things and all kind of wonderfull things happen resulting in total engine failure. A Fix is simply welding the actuall Cam to the Sprocket as a preventitve measure and all is well.

This has been the subject of an on going Lawsuit from the members of V8SHO.com against Ford for almost 10 years. Ford so far has completely dismissed the notion that they had any knowledge that this ever happened to any car they sold to the public. :shrug:

-Sam

Last edited:

93SHO

Established Member
ive had a 93 for over a year now and love it. although i have my eye set on something else now. so it is for sale if anyone is interested. white/white a few mods. pm for details.

that sho is nice. the second gen is by far my favorite. i would love to see that thing run. the guy i bought mine from just sold his first gen track car. it was a beuty.

Users who are viewing this thread