My new Nitrous Outlet Fogger set up

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Really happy with how it turned out. This is my intake---the pictures were taken in some kind of photo booth or something. In any case its a single stage fogger set up that I will be running. Going to work all weekend to put as much of it together as I can. I also got the dual bottle bracket with heaters, progressive controller, all the other normal stuff:

NitrousIntake3.gif

NitrousIntake1.gif

NitrousIntake5.gif

NitrousIntake2.gif

Nitrous2.gif

Nitrous5.gif

Nitrous4.gif

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I see a small issue with your setup maybe. On mine nozzles, the nitrous sprays through the fuel. Hence you would want the nitrous side aimed at the port, not towards the carb or TB.

Are you sure you want the nitrous to spray up the runner, and not down at the port.:read:

Looks to be a stout, well planned and flowing system. My only concern is the nozzle placement and direction of spray. :pop:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great setup! Post a photo when everything is installed. And a track video with that 150 shot would be great, too. :)

On a side note, those first four photos really came out nice. I'd like to know more about how they did them.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
I see a small issue with your setup maybe. On mine nozzles, the nitrous sprays through the fuel. Hence you would want the nitrous side aimed at the port, not towards the carb or TB.

Are you sure you want the nitrous to spray up the runner, and not down at the port.:read:

Looks to be a stout, well planned and flowing system. My only concern is the nozzle placement and direction of spray. :pop:

I'm trying to figure out what picture you are looking at that shows the nitrous being aimed toward the carb. This setup shows direct injection into the lower intake runners. Am I misinterpreting your post?:??:

cinch1985

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out what picture you are looking at that shows the nitrous being aimed toward the carb. This setup shows direct injection into the lower intake runners. Am I misinterpreting your post?:??:

i think he thinks just cause of the angle of the nitrous on the nozzle.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member

his is done correctly... the fulton set up on the race car is done the same way.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Great setup! Post a photo when everything is installed. And a track video with that 150 shot would be great, too. :)

On a side note, those first four photos really came out nice. I'd like to know more about how they did them.

Yeah they have a photo booth on site and they obviously were professionally done and edited. I would like to know also, they came our really good.

Here is a "before" picture and what its going on:

Engine042611.jpg

Car08192011F.jpg

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member

Maybe their nozzles are different, but you want the black nitrous aimed towards the ports. His look to be spraying nitrous up into the runner, not down at the port.

I know I'm not crazy, but those nozzle's are spraying nitrous and fuel up into the runners toward TB, not to the intake port.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Ddog all the nozzles are pointed in the correct orientation. Put down the crack pipe lol

Users who are viewing this thread