My new Nitrous Outlet Fogger set up

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Maybe their nozzles are different, but you want the black nitrous aimed towards the ports. His look to be spraying nitrous up into the runner, not down at the port.

I know I'm not crazy, but those nozzle's are spraying nitrous and fuel up into the runners toward TB, not to the intake port.

I think I have an idea as to what you are talking about, but his is correct in his application. His nozzles are not 90 degree outlets. His flow straight out the end. Yours on the other hand are 90 degree. Or should be in your application.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
I think I have an idea as to what you are talking about, but his is correct in his application. His nozzles are not 90 degree outlets. His flow straight out the end. Yours on the other hand are 90 degree. Or should be in your application.

Yep. If you notice on mine, the nozzle is basically sitting right on top of the intake port of the cylinder head. On Dogs setup the nozzle is a significant distance from the cylinder head and requires a 90 degree nozzle.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
LOL@thinking it's spraying up the runners. WTF dude I think they know how to plumb a nitrous set up.

Intake looks great! I had a Nitrous Outlet set up on my car and it was top notch. I was going to get a direct port kit on mine before I decided to go with a blower with the new build.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member

haha like you would know anything about nitrous... LOL jk man!

ferfont1

Established Member
LOL@thinking it's spraying up the runners. WTF dude I think they know how to plumb a nitrous set up.

Intake looks great! I had a Nitrous Outlet set up on my car and it was top notch. I was going to get a direct port kit on mine before I decided to go with a blower with the new build.

eh, wouldn't be surprised if you just did both! lol

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That looks rediculously awesome. Makes me want to go with a direct port setup, even if just for looks.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Lol Derek!

I may or may not have a little experience when it comes to nitrous stuff. ;)

The OP's direct port manifold looks good. I'm not a huge fan of a how some of the hardlines are ran, but it will work perfectly fine. And should make a ton of power. Have fun with it!

346CamaroSS

Established Member
I see a small issue with your setup maybe. On mine nozzles, the nitrous sprays through the fuel. Hence you would want the nitrous side aimed at the port, not towards the carb or TB.

Are you sure you want the nitrous to spray up the runner, and not down at the port.:read:

Looks to be a stout, well planned and flowing system. My only concern is the nozzle placement and direction of spray. :pop:

Yeah, no. Nitrous Outlet knows what they are doing... :bash:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Maybe their nozzles are different, but you want the black nitrous aimed towards the ports. His look to be spraying nitrous up into the runner, not down at the port.

I know I'm not crazy, but those nozzle's are spraying nitrous and fuel up into the runners toward TB, not to the intake port.

Man i see what your going for but your not making good sense...

The nitrous line looks to be pointing toward the carb and not down the runner but its not. The body of the nozzle points both the fuel and the nitrous in the same direction. It wouldnt make a difference which way you turn it.

94venomV8

Established Member

Dude, it was professionally done not to mention how could you possibly tell by the pics he has, every nitrous fogger is different just because this one may not be the same you have doesn't mean its done wrong. My old race car was done this exact way and worked great, you really think they would go through all that work and spray them backwards? Thats a pretty obvious mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread