My new engine is done.. Billet 5.5 DOHC TT INSIDE!

HouseOfPower

Bro going back and forth accomplishes nothing. I've tried leaving this alone but people feel the need to prod me. Call me a liar. By all means do what you need to do. I'm not worried about my reputation in the least. I don't rely on talk to establish mine. I let my cars and actions talk for me. In the end you'll sell your car and all will be well. Quite frankly it's a great investment at $20k for someone interested in parting it out

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
good luck with the sale austin... I hope you gave my old hoosiers a nice burn out @ least !!!

great build from one of the best back then...mph !!!

Blown02

Established Member
im going to let the auction run its course, if no one buys it Ill put my finishing touches on it and just buy a c6z for my dd. screw it im not going to give it away.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Is this what the whole argument is about? blownvert bitching about smoke coming out of the valve cover filters!?

If so, no one should be worried. These engines have very high crank case pressure causing smoke coming out of the vents. There is nothing that can be done to stop it, except putting a remote catch can with open filter on top somewhere hidden.

Putting the PCV system back can cause damage to the engine, so it's 100% correct to run a open filter on each valve cover.

And even then, that will smoke a little. Ask my car. :fart:

7.62x51

Established Member
Blown02, beautiful ride man. Would look awesome with some smoked chrome 18" saleens on it! Im sure it has been mentioned but what kind of suspension are you running? coilover setup?

I wish I had $20k laying around, I would be all over it, but Im getting married in may so $20k just 'disappearing' right now probably wouldnt fly with the soon to be wife lol!

good luck bro, nice ride

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
im going to let the auction run its course, if no one buys it Ill put my finishing touches on it and just buy a c6z for my dd. screw it im not going to give it away.

you'd be a fool to sell this car. Hell i have about $125,000 in my car and i wouldnt sell it for a penny over that.

Users who are viewing this thread