My new cobra

AssPikle

Established Member
Well, I finally got another cobra after selling my redfire vert. I am very happy with the color combo and wheels. The previous owner took very good care of this one, but it does need some minor clean up. I did the clay bar and hand wax today and it made a big difference. It had white and yellow overspray all over it. There are a couple chips, but nothing too major.

I would like to know if anyone can run an oasis report on it, so please let me know. Aside from the steeda exhaust and wheels, it is stock also.

IMG_0176.gif

IMG_0175.gif

IMG_0182.gif

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Clean ride. What kind of FR-500's are those? The finish looks different :shrug:

AssPikle

Established Member
I think that is my father in laws old car. He traded it in at Bartow Ford for a GT500 Vert.

I have the carfax and it was traded in at Bartow Ford. How cool. He did take good care of it. Can you tell me anythign about it, other than the steeda exhaust and real fr500 wheels?

AssPikle

Established Member
Yes, 1095 black convertibles were made in 2003. Most of any color. Terminator Production Numbers

Nice car. Just curious. Why didn't you do a CarFax and Oasis report before you bought it?

I have a carfax, but the oasis report gives more data. The driver head has blue paint, and I was curious if it had the head tick tsb. No noises, just curious of the history of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread