My new 2022 f150

boost88

Established Member
Just picked this up from Nick today. I had him order it in March and it just showed up a couple days ago. Got to drive it 5 hours home and it was a pleasure. Coming from a 2008 5.4 this is a massive upgrade. It's an XLT 2.7eb 10 spd with the XLT sport appearance and high package.

You really shouldn't buy from anyone else but Nick if you're in the market. This whole ordeal took maybe 30 emails and a phone call. Most of that was me just asking dumb questions. He had everything cleaned up and laid out when I showed up. It took longer to gas it up then going through the buying process. A legit sign and drive. I'll post up a few more pictures tomorrow these where just quick ones at the dealer.
20220820_140418.jpeg
20220820_140349.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

boost88

Established Member
I only drove it on the interstate pretty much so I don't have a real opinion on the 10spd yet. Supposedly they do fantastic with some tuning though. However I won't find that out for a while. I was getting about 24mpg avg at one point though so I can't really complain

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the 10 speed. Had in quite a few vehicles and even in my Chevy it's tits.
Prefer it even over the ZFG 8 speed

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Beautiful truck. That 2.7 is a marvel, great power and mpg's.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I keep wanting to sell my Silverado since I never drive it and get a focus ST… and go through nick

But I don’t want payments lol

boost88

Established Member
I'm telling you if you're gonna do it call him. I won't say what I paid unless he OKs it out of respect for him, but I promise you won't find a better deal
I keep wanting to sell my Silverado since I never drive it and get a focus ST… and go through nick

But I don’t want payments lol

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked this up from Nick today. I had him order it in March and it just showed up a couple days ago. Got to drive it 5 hours home and it was a pleasure. Coming from a 2008 5.4 this is a massive upgrade. It's an XLT 2.7eb 10 spd with the XLT sport appearance and high package.

You really shouldn't buy from anyone else but Nick if you're in the market. This whole ordeal took maybe 30 emails and a phone call. Most of that was me just asking dumb questions. He had everything cleaned up and laid out when I showed up. It took longer to gas it up then going through the buying process. A legit sign and drive. I'll post up a few more pictures tomorrow these where just quick ones at the dealer.View attachment 1758870View attachment 1758871

I have almost the exact same truck minus the Sport Pack.

I went 2.7L, 10 speed, 302a, FX4 w/ trailer package. Love the truck.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you like it Austin! Thanks for making the trip to get it.

Still trying to figure out your question on Android Auto though...haha

Users who are viewing this thread