My New 12 GB Coupe Exterior Upgrades

yellowrubiu

Established Member
That looks awesome. I wasn't a fan of the RTR chin spoiler but every time I see it with he splitter I think it looks fantastic.

P.S. you must have a big garage.

ViciousJay

Established Member
everything makes me drool, the front splitter makes me say ehhhhhhh though, but i could live with it.... looks killer bro fo sho

Last edited:

99redmustang

Established Member
How is the matte finish on the SS Wheels holding up? I've been looking at these wheels recently and have noticed that the matte finish is not guaranteed (on the cruizinconepts website anyway). Are chips, dirt, etc more of an issue on this finish than any other finish? Thanks!!!!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
re

How is the matte finish on the SS Wheels holding up? I've been looking at these wheels recently and have noticed that the matte finish is not guaranteed (on the cruizinconepts website anyway). Are chips, dirt, etc more of an issue on this finish than any other finish? Thanks!!!!
hahaha well these started life out as chrome but i wanted flat black....so i used a drill and a steel brush to blast them down to bare medal...then i scuffed them up and sanded them with a medium grit scuff brush and then i used flat black bbq paint and what u see is the final product...came out great imo and i never have to worry about scuffs cuz all i have to do is get cardboard to put between the tires and rim give them a light sanding and respray if ever they need....i just did a buddies aftermarket saleen extreme wheels and they came out pretty badazzzz....here is a pic of them when i was done...

still wet after final coat...
ac178541.jpg

after they dry...
0728f02d.jpg

10be7e7c.jpg

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^get the cervini 2.5 inch...fits like a glove and the 4" imo is overkill unless ur makin 1000rwhp...lol...i am really happy with the fit and finish of mine...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
...not yet...will take some dry weather for me to pull the car out....just received my gt500 wing from 3dcarbon so its prolly gonna make its way onto the car over the weekend....

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
re

ALLKHEINZ how was the install on the GT500 valance? Did you do it yourself
i didnt do it was at my friends bodyshop and he put it on when he painted and installed the hood....im sure its not that difficult but i didnt do mine so i cant confirm that...

beef97

Established Member
Looks awesome! I was thinking of getting the Cobra R hood for my '12. What is the difference in weight between the stock aluminum hood and the fiberglass cervini one?

Users who are viewing this thread