My New 12 GB Coupe Exterior Upgrades

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
150 Miles on the clock now....decided to start with the exterior mods this time...

Painted Supersnakes
Painted 5.0 Badges
305/35/20 M/T DR's
Cervini 2.5" Cowl Hood
Roush Grill
RTR Front + Sides
GT500 Rear Lower Valance
Eibach Prokit
2011/12 GT500 Mufflers
Resonators Removed

carpics138.jpg

carpics146.jpg

carpics139.jpg

carpics148.jpg

carpics151.jpg

carpics154.jpg

carpics141.jpg

Last edited:

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
REALLY diggin the supersnakes....does anyone make any replicas? I can imagine them being extremely expensive from Ford....

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Damn that looks good! Those snakes are just plain bad ass. Was gonna get black Brembo types but man these look good!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Windows were tinted yesterday just didnt take any pics but it definately looks alot better....yes use to have a red 11 Auto that ran low 10's on spray but i have a GT500 and wanted to concentrate on making it my "go fast" car. This one is a stick and its gonna be more of a cruiser show car with no plans to track it much other then to see what it will do stock unmodded and then with a tune and cai....

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
lol

Looks sweet Heniz-boy! As always! I thought a vert was in the cards this round?

Nice ride none the less.

~D
Lol it Is, I have a 12 Auto aswell, will start modding that come March just before the tarcks open up again....for now its my daily driver rain snow shine just like my red auto coupe was.....i wanna go fast in the vert this year....bone stock for now and the snows are ready to go on...just waiting on my 05-10 caliper bracket and rotor to come in so i can downsize the standard brakes a couple mm to fit tany wheels i want....

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Lol it Is, I have a 12 Auto aswell, will start modding that come March just before the tarcks open up again....for now its my daily driver rain snow shine just like my red auto coupe was.....i wanna go fast in the vert this year....bone stock for now and the snows are ready to go on...just waiting on my 05-10 caliper bracket and rotor to come in so i can downsize the standard brakes a couple mm to fit tany wheels i want....

How many Mustangs do you have now???

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
How many Mustangs do you have now???
12 Auto Vert, 12 6spd Coupe, 10 GT500 Coupe.... Traded the 12 Focus in for a 12 Auto Vert, just wasnt feeling the Focus automatic shakes and rattles....atleast with the stang i know what i get and puts a smile on my face knowing im driving it all year round....

Users who are viewing this thread