My motorcycle accident.....*(graphic warning)*

61mmstang94

Established Member
lol....i was waiting for someone to ask that...

I couldn't find my carbon cloves so i threw on some fox racing dirtbike gloves just for the day. i guess it was a big mistake.
Yeah, I bet you wish you had found them now. Might have prevented a little bit of that damage. Goodluck with the recovery, I know that must be incredibly painful. Any plans on what bike you plan on getting next?

Damnn...glad it wasnt worse
Seriously? What would be worse if his hand ripped off completely? Some of you guys saying it's not that bad are crazy lol. I would say when you cut your tendon, your bones are showing, etc. that it's pretty bad. Very painful injury and it sucks to not have the use of your hands for a long period of time.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Whoa, that really sucks man. Luckily you got your hands up in front of your face because it looks like that impact would have cost you an eye or two.

I've been on Louisana roads before and there was a section where it felt like I was riding in a boat during rough seas because there were so many dips in the pavement.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Yeah, I bet you wish you had found them now. Might have prevented a little bit of that damage. Goodluck with the recovery, I know that must be incredibly painful. Any plans on what bike you plan on getting next?

Seriously? What would be worse if his hand ripped off completely? Some of you guys saying it's not that bad are crazy lol. I would say when you cut your tendon, your bones are showing, etc. that it's pretty bad. Very painful injury and it sucks to not have the use of your hands for a long period of time.

the dude could be dead...there are a lot of things worse than a broken tendon.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Looks painful man. Heres to a speedy recovery. Oh and how are you going to wipe when you go drop a load......hmmm hope your gf or wife reaaaally love you lol. Just messin with u man :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wow - Sad to see this happened to you but glad to know you had your gear on to save you. Definately better to take the blow away from your head and you likely only had a half second to do so. My best to a speedy recovery.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
damn, good to hear your ok. Never a good thing when someone crashes on a bike. I wont even ride anymore after mine, I do miss but I love my family too much to risk it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

I couldn't find my carbon cloves so i threw on some fox racing dirtbike gloves just for the day. i guess it was a big mistake.

Doh! The other gloves may have saved a lot of that. Just shithouse luck. Glad that you're recovering!

Z28

Established Member
Good to see your okay, my brothers bike looked just like that after his accident and it gave me goose bumps seeing yours. He wasn't as lucky as you though, ride safe.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member

Man anything helps, I read a really long thread once, I think it was on gixxerforums or something like that. This guy went riding with no gloves and ended up going down, losing all but 2 of his fingers I think, anyways, his girl broke up with him and he lost his job and some other stuff. He eventually committed suicide, and he wrote the note on the forum instead of on paper...it was some crazy shit. BE GLAD you will live to ride another day after a wreck like that.

95'lightning

Established Member
glad your ok. i'm an avid rider myself and had a close call myself a few weeks ago because of something like that. the worst thing is knowing it wasn't because of you or what you done. just remember the bike can always be replaced. hope your back on two wheels soon. chris.

onemean460

Established Member
Dude Im so glad you are okay...you are a very lucky person! Abbeville huh? We have a rice farm in abbeville. I thought I was the only one in the world that knew where that place was. We just came thru Baton rouge on the way home just the other day, the roads are crappy!

Again Im glad you are ok!

moot09

Established Member
Glad your ok man. I read an article almost every week someone dies on a bike. Glad this wasnt the wasnt the case.

Users who are viewing this thread