My motorcycle accident.....*(graphic warning)*

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Damn sucks bro, Your scar is going to be bad ass though. Good thing you had your gear on by the look of that pole you are a very lucky man.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
glad your ok. i thought this bike looked familiar so i checked your threads and you just bought this a few months ago. Are you done riding now? My dad hit a deer on his harley a little over a year ago and he wont ride anymore.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
glad your ok. i thought this bike looked familiar so i checked your threads and you just bought this a few months ago. Are you done riding now? My dad hit a deer on his harley a little over a year ago and he wont ride anymore.

no no....this isnt my first bike nor is it my first bike accident. As long as i can walk and ride i will continue to do so.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
no no....this isnt my first bike nor is it my first bike accident. As long as i can walk and ride i will continue to do so.

understandable. If its in your blood, its in your blood. Just scary that even if your a good rider, it doesnt prevent something else from taking you out. Thats all im sayin. You guys have some balls of steel

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
damn dude from one rider to another sorry to hear.that was a beautiful bike but it can be replaced. sucks that pole had to be in that exact spot. if it wasnt there you prolly would have just had a few scratches from the looks of it. hope you have a fast recovery. Ride safe man

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Seems that you and your friend were wearing all the proper gear, so props to you for riding as safe as possible. Too bad the damn pole was right freaking there... a yard or two ahead and you wouldn't have this issue now. Hope you make a quick and good recovery.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Damn, that's quite a nasty gash but it could have been a whole lot worse. Any permanent nerve damage to the hand?

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Gawt Dayum. Good to hear your okay. I read the thread, and then went back to look at the pictures, and realized your undershirt was white, lol. Im curious, what caused the big gash? the sign?

THE_STIG

Established Member
AHH, God dude, I feel your pain. I nearly ripped one of my fingers off this summer in a crash, still hurts now.

Users who are viewing this thread